Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi my name is thezealmaster. You can just call me Zeal. I am a AB/DL. I love diapers, I like to wear them for comfort, wet in them and mess in them. I have had this fetish since I was 11 years old. I like pacifiers, sucking my thumb, onesies, sleepers, and a little bit of baby talk. Other than that I don't like much of the other AB type stuff. I like reading diaper stories too and looking at diaper pictures. I also like to make new friends. I'm really into video games and computers too.

Welcome to ADISC! Im really into Video Games and Computers too! What games, and systems you do have, and how well do you know computers, i semi know how to put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by Effect View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Im really into Video Games and Computers too! What games, and systems you do have, and how well do you know computers, i semi know how to put one together.
    Hehe, cute picture Effect. I have mostly platformers and action/adventure and first person shooter type games. I have some rpgs and racing games and fighting games. I own a Nintendo Wii, a Gamecube, a GBA, a Super Nintendo, a Sega Genesis, a Nintendo 64, and a Sega Dreamcast. The games I play online mostly are Killing Floor and pretty much anything made by Valve. I am taking a C++ programming class and a Web Development Class. I am okay at C++ and I've taken so many Web classes that I know HTML and CSS pretty well. I'm also just pretty good at figuring out how to use certain programs. I did take a class about putting a computer together but I don't remember much. I'd have to refresh my memory. What kind of video games do you play, Effect?

DUDE! Thats sounds almost exactly like me im not in college yet but im going to take Software Programing where they will teach me C++ and i learning HTML and CSS in High school! I play mostly PC or Xbox 360 games, Like COD, GTA, Resident Evil Series, but i have a Gamecube also. and use to have a ton of different kind of gameboys, and a playstation.

Awesome, Welcome to ADISC. I also have a Wii, hey if you got CoD reflex, Super smash bros, or dragon ball Z budokai 3, mario kart. then we should exchange friend codes and play together

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    Awesome, Welcome to ADISC. I also have a Wii, hey if you got CoD reflex, Super smash bros, or dragon ball Z budokai 3, mario kart. then we should exchange friend codes and play together
    Well I would if I could send you a pm.
    Edit: By the way I only have mario kart wii and super smash bros brawl out of the ones you listed.