Thread: Newb

Cool Newb

Sup ya'll? Newb here. My name is Amanda and I just found this site. kewl!

i'm not really sure if i'm in the right place or not. but totally intrigued! tried diapers a few times and raelly think it's kewl! assurance is my fave so far, but that's cuz my great grandma has those. I live with her.

just wanted to do my little intro thingie! anything ya'll wanna know, just ask!

l8r

I am new as well. I am here to help support my finace. He told me this week about his being an AB, and i want to help him and support him, so i am trying to hear more. if you want to chat and get to know each other feel free to hit me up here!

Welcome to the Forums, if you love Diapers you are in the right place, Why dont you tell us a little more about you self what else do you like to do besides Diaper related stuff?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Effect View Post
    Welcome to the Forums, if you love Diapers you are in the right place, Why dont you tell us a little more about you self what else do you like to do besides Diaper related stuff?
    kewl! Ok - well, i just went skydiving for my birthday and LOVED it! It was amazingly kewl! I hope I can go again! I'd love to learn to base jump too but I think I'll need more experience just jumping from planes.

I like to tinker with my camera and take pictures of things. anything.

I love to swim, and was on my school swim team. My best stroke is the breast and I rock the 400 m free.

i work as a cashier at dollar general. I live in a small town and like it. but at the same time, I don't. anything that's out of the normal around here just freaks people out.

so...... that's me! thanks tons for the welcome wagon! ya'll are super awesome!

mandy

Thanks for the info, alot better then before. Hope you enjoy yourself and feel welcomed.

tbmoney

Hello, welcome to adisc I hope you enjoy the forums im hopin to meet new friends here to talk about not only tb/dl stuff but different kinds of stuff like hobbies, games, movies, etc-WHats on your mind?? lol...hope you enjoy adisc