Thread: "The First Time"

Default "The First Time"

My Fiance has recently told that he would like to do age play and is AB. I want to help in by being is caregiver. I am willing to do anything that he wants to try at least once. I am wondering if some of you can tell me what the first time is like, with the changing and the role play involved. I think if i get some advice and here from people who have done it, it can help me be more prepared.

Thank you for your time.
    _KZE

Quote Originally Posted by KaraZorEl View Post
    My Fiance has recently told that he would like to do age play and is AB. I want to help in by being is caregiver. I am willing to do anything that he wants to try at least once. I am wondering if some of you can tell me what the first time is like, with the changing and the role play involved. I think if i get some advice and here from people who have done it, it can help me be more prepared.

Thank you for your time.
    _KZE
    Well it all depends on your fiance really. like has he told you what he wants from it and what he is interested in? the advice i can give you is well dont laugh, no matter how silly things get. even a giggle can really sting, especially for the first time. try and go along with everything willingly, trust me it makes a difference if someone is doing this because they have to rather than they want to. with that said dont do anythin that makes you uncomfy, if you do it could make it harder to tell him if you didnt like it in the future. keep an open mind, what ever he wants you to do is more than likely harmless. keep the lines of communication open, you may do something that you think he would love, but he mightnent like it and down the road it could cause friction. that goes for him to actually lol. oh and have fun with it, this is probably going to give him alot of joy, so you should try and get some joy out of it to.

i hope this helped, if you wanna talk some more about it im always up for a chat

Mesmerale

Remember the first kiss?

First sex?

First... Anything?

The point I'm getting to is that it's gonna be awkward as fuck - at least I'm 99% sure it will be..

Can't tell you anything from experience, or what you should do, but I think it's good to keep in mind that this is gonna be uncomfortable for both of you at first, so take it as slowly as either of you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    The point I'm getting to is that it's gonna be awkward as fuck - at least I'm 99% sure it will be..
    This probably sums it up. It is very unlikely you will get it exactly right the first few times, you may feel slightly uncomfortable and you may not change him right etc but as time goes on and you do it more you'll get used to it, enjoy it more and become better at it. Don't expect the first time to be the shape of things to come, the experience will change over time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome View Post
    oh and have fun with it, this is probably going to give him alot of joy, so you should try and get some joy out of it to.
    LoL I won't lie, I know that she is loving it already.

Well it all depends on your fiance really. like has he told you what he wants from it and what he is interested in? the advice i can give you is well dont laugh, no matter how silly things get. even a giggle can really sting, especially for the first time. try and go along with everything willingly, trust me it makes a difference if someone is doing this because they have to rather than they want to. with that said dont do anythin that makes you uncomfy, if you do it could make it harder to tell him if you didnt like it in the future. keep an open mind, what ever he wants you to do is more than likely harmless. keep the lines of communication open, you may do something that you think he would love, but he mightnent like it and down the road it could cause friction. that goes for him to actually lol. oh and have fun with it, this is probably going to give him alot of joy, so you should try and get some joy out of it to.

i hope this helped, if you wanna talk some more about it im always up for a chat
    thank you very much for posting. I have told him that i am willing to try anything that he wants at least once, but if i don't like it I will tell him that i don't want to do it again,and he is okay with this arrangement.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hush View Post
    LoL I won't lie, I know that she is loving it already.
    I am... admittedly, more that i expected at first. I am really happy that we will get to do this together and bond. and that we no longer have any secrets. I love you. Baby

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    This probably sums it up. It is very unlikely you will get it exactly right the first few times, you may feel slightly uncomfortable and you may not change him right etc but as time goes on and you do it more you'll get used to it, enjoy it more and become better at it. Don't expect the first time to be the shape of things to come, the experience will change over time.
    i am sure it will be awkward the first time, but we will not give up. thank you.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Remember the first kiss?

First sex?

First... Anything?

Can't tell you anything from experience, or what you should do, but I think it's good to keep in mind that this is gonna be uncomfortable for both of you at first, so take it as slowly as either of you need to.
    I am expecting the first time to be uncomfortable. I am willing to just keep trying. i want to do this for him.

the advice i can give you is well dont laugh, no matter how silly things get. even a giggle can really sting, especially for the first time.
    I'd like it if my girlfriend giggled at me. It would make me feel cute, and that wee bit of humiliation is nice. That's just me, though :P

Quote Originally Posted by kamploopstrout View Post
    I'd like it if my girlfriend giggled at me. It would make me feel cute, and that wee bit of humiliation is nice. That's just me, though :P
    I am not sure how it makes my Tiger feel, but I tell him that I am not giggling AT it but that he is so damn cute. you have to ask him how it makes him feel.

Hmm ill be honest Me and my girlfriend have a long distance relationship and we have had moments where I've asked her if she'd like to roleplay babying me or me babying her and she actually agreed to it.. Needless to say she definately felt it was a little different and akward the first time around. This is no doubt going to be an answer that most people would have with the situation we'd be in. But in the end those things will come fixed in time and you two will probbably have a ton of fun doing it ^_^ thats my hopes for me and my sweet :p