Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tesco`s, huggies and a bottom/butt squeeze.

Smile Tesco`s, huggies and a bottom/butt squeeze.

I go shopping on a regular basis for a good friend of mine that lives up north. He is just about house bound with severe back pain so I go up there at weekends and look after the guy. So last night I went to Tesco`s as normal but without a straight friend that often comes with me on a wednesday evening. I took a trolley from the pick up point and did my usual routine, I got mostly groceries and some frozen stuff. I then thought about a furry friend of mine who is about 35 years old, he has lost weight recently and now the guy will fit into huggies size 7. He is taller than me and his bone structure is narrower, his hips are smaller than mine. So curiosity and cats, you know how it goes, I had to go and check out the baby stuff. I found the isle that had baby diapers, when I got around the corner there was this guy that quickly put a package back onto the shelf. I stood beside him and searched. The size 7 seemed to be illusive but I did see a size 6 that was for 15 to 30 kg`s. they were on offer at two for 10. The other guy looked like he was in his twenties, perhaps 22. I am not too good with ages but that seemed to be about right. Anyhow I picked up what I think was the pack that he had just put back and I thought to myself that these would be way too small for me so I put them back on the shelf. As I did a hand grabbed and squeezed my bottom/butt, I looked around and saw he had a grin on his face and a horny expression. It quickly turned to surprise and shock as he felt my diaper under my jeans, his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped open. It was my turn to grin at him and I lifted up my T shirt a little at the front to expose the waist band of my plastic pants that I was wearing and to pull up the top of the tena slip diaper that I had on. I then let go of the elastic and it snapped back onto my waist. I looked him in the eye and he froze. I chuckled as I turned to leave the area and as I did I mentioned that those huggies would be too small for me but he might just be able to squeeze himself into them. I said that I knew quite a lot of guys that were into that kind of thing. I left and then proceeded to go to the alcohol area for a few tins of IPA that i love. I have a couple sometimes in an evening. I am sure he was following me but every time I turned around he seemed to vanish behind shelves or pillars. I am also sure he was at the shop exit as I left in my volvo.

wow....that is an horribly awkward story...Id call bs on the story but it seems genuien..

It`s a true story, the only witness would perhaps be the store camera and the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    It`s a true story, the only witness would perhaps be the store camera and the other guy.
    Haha yeah I believe you.... But wow he just randomly grabbed your ass that's got to be the most awkward thing...

He's sneakin' in yo nappy aisle,
    He's grabbin' your AB's butts
    Tryin' a seduce 'em
    So y'all need to hide yo' ABs
    Hide yo' DLs
    Hide yo' ABs
    Hide yo' DLs
    Hide yo' ABs
    Hide yo' DLs
    And hide yo' ICs,
    'Cause he be ass-grabbin' errbody out here
    (Parody of this.)

That was all I could think of when I read this. I believe you, though, as I have gotten my ass grabbed one too many times when I was in the library. 'Cause, you know... I'm a girl who reads, and therefore guys grab my ass...? I don't even know.

Lemme get this straight, not that you are mind you. So this random stranger was with you on the diaper/baby aisle and he not only touches your ass but grabs with a squeeze too? Your reaction? To expose the top trim of your plastic pants and show a peek at the padding underneath? Logically this doesn't make sense but then again I've lost count of how many couples I seen in grocery stores doing shit they shouldn't be doing in public. Seems pretty tasteful to me but each their own I suppose.

Personally if it was me and some random asshole grabbed my ass, I wouldn't think for a second to knock that #@!$er out!

Wow... knowing me, I wouldn't be padded, or I'd just play it cool.

He would go in, and I there would be a long pause...

">.> Um... What are you doing? >.>"

Ummm I was taught to rip the nuts off a guy if he grabbed my butt, not show him my undergarments.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Haha yeah I believe you.... But wow he just randomly grabbed your ass that's got to be the most awkward thing...
    It was a bit of a shock but I am 49 years old and nothing bothers me nowadays, I did turn the tables on him didnt I .

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Lemme get this straight, not that you are mind you. So this random stranger was with you on the diaper/baby aisle and he not only touches your ass but grabs with a squeeze too? Your reaction? To expose the top trim of your plastic pants and show a peek at the padding underneath? Logically this doesn't make sense but then again I've lost count of how many couples I seen in grocery stores doing shit they shouldn't be doing in public. Seems pretty tasteful to me but each their own I suppose.

Personally if it was me and some random asshole grabbed my ass, I wouldn't think for a second to knock that #@!$er out!
    Yes, I undertsand your reaction but firstly I am guy friendly and secondly I am now quick witted, I have been in a lot worse situations and survived. Perhaps 30 years ago I would have run off screaming or whacked him one.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Ummm I was taught to rip the nuts off a guy if he grabbed my butt, not show him my undergarments.
    I agree with what you are saying but at the time (9.30 pm) on a wednesday evening I was alert and I felt that there was something odd about the guy, so when he grabbed my butt I thought that I would teach him a lesson. IF he had grabbed my crotch then he would have been clouted hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    He's sneakin' in yo nappy aisle,
    He's grabbin' your AB's butts
    Tryin' a seduce 'em
    So y'all need to hide yo' ABs
    Hide yo' DLs
    Hide yo' ABs
    Hide yo' DLs
    Hide yo' ABs
    Hide yo' DLs
    And hide yo' ICs,
    'Cause he be ass-grabbin' errbody out here
    (Parody of this.)
    Aby Antwaan! i love your creativity; this gave me a laugh

Love your story, and I would not be surprised if this has happened to numerous other ABs. Sexual advances are inevitable.. in these situations, people just don't know what they're getting themselves into.
    A question! I am somewhat fresh to diapers; Are Huggies 7 comparable to Pampers 7 in size? I can hardly fit into pampers 7, so I'll usually wear them under pullups or underwear to keep them on.