Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babyish games?

Default Babyish games?

I want games thatll make me regress but still have good gameplay. I was playing viva pinata and Its a perfect example of what I wnt. So what do you guys play while regressed?

BTW I mean Video games....
    Last edited by dragsnick; 14-Oct-2010 at 13:41.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I want games thatll make me regress but still have good gameplay. I was playing viva pinata and Its a perfect example of what I wnt. So what do you guys play while regressed?
    i play viva pinata, aso i like to play with my hot wheels cars

I have quite a few "babyish" games. For my SNES, I have a Mickey Mouse game. For Mega Drive, another Mickey Mouse game, as well as other cartoon games like Lion King and Taz etc. Don't have many kiddy games for Dreamcast or Gamecube, except Super Mario Sunshine I suppose. For PSP I have Roco Loco, which has bright and colourful graphics and is a sweet game in general. For DS I have 3 Spongebob games among others.

Try torrenting the classic Freddi Fish games and play them. You'll either be taken back a decade, or be bored out of your mind... or both.

Freddi Fish was awesome , I think there are the old Putt Putt games as well that were fun.

I don't really know if this counts as a "babyish" game but anyway... Playing Pokemon Blue. It was the first game I ever got and ever played. Playing it reminds me of when I was little and it just feels so nice. The music, especially the music played in Pallet Town brings back so many memories of when I was 4 or 5 years old. Maybe its because I grew up playing and watching Pokemon as a kid. For me I wouldn't really consider it a "babyish" game. I can't really think of any other
    "babyish" games that I've played, besides some learning game called 'Pre K' that my dad bought for me before kindergarten..

Tyguy

Croc: Legend of the Gobbos.
    Not 'babyish', but nice, cute, and colorful. It was made in 1998, so it's old as far as videogames go. You'll have to buy it on Ebay or a similar online store. Plus it's very fun, in an adultish way.
    Btw, my favorite game.

A lot of my friends would say Pokemon is babyish but here I am spending hours to raise my pokemon for the Elite 4.

I remember enjoying at least two different Rugrats games for the N64. Maybe you can look those up?

It's funny that I've pretty much seen every episode of Rugrats and I never found a babyish attraction to it. I just liked the cartoon and enjoyed the games. Not sure how well the games have aged though.