Thread: Greetings...

Squeezor

Cool Greetings...

Greetings to all AB/TB/BF/DL/IC folks here at ADISC. Let me introduce myself.

I was DL before I was gay. My first DL experience was at the age of three. I approached a neighbor child in his front yard, he was wearing diapers and plastic pants. I put my hands on the picket fence, and said, Wet your pants! The little boy slapped my hand and said, No!

My interest in diapers and regression is more about being a semi-incontinent teen than being a helpless infant. Part of my reason for coming here is to find out how common this is among other DLs compared to the usual AB fantasy. My past experience with other DLs has indicated this incontinent child or teen fantasy is quite common. (Mind you, that same as with AB, this is a fantasy of being a teen not an inappropriate attraction to teens.) I am in touch with my inner teenager.

My degree is in Electronic Engineering, I love electronics and I love to write code as well. I write primarily in C and Assembly, but I have studied C++ and C#. I'm a sloppy hack with HTML. I have several patents. I once even got the chance to design the instruction set for a popular microprocessor. I love vintage electronics too. I also have a passion for music and played for several years in a rock band. Im into big audio, and have a commercial-grade sound system I love to play loud. At one time I designed sound systems for discotheques, mostly gay clubs in the US and Canada. The next thing I want to do is produce some real quality (PG rated) DL videos.

I sure wish there had been a place like this back when I really was a teen, the support and affirmation would have been very helpful. The avatar photo was taken of me when I was 19 or 20 and in my first rock band.
    Last edited by Squeezor; 14-Oct-2010 at 16:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeezor View Post
    Greetings to all AB/TB/BF/DL folks here at ADISC. Let me introduce myself.

My degree is in Electronic Engineering, I love electronics and I love to write code too. I have several patents. I also have a passion for music and played for several years in a rock band. Im also into big audio, and have a commercial-grade sound system I love to play loud . The next thing I want to do is produce some real quality (PG rated) DL videos.
    I'm glad to see you included some non-AB/DL interests, as most newbies only talk about their AB/DL interests. It's cool to know there are other engineers who are AB/DL.

However, we aren't really interested in talking about how many kids you convinced to wet their pants or how many adults you have changed. I'd advise you to remove those parts from your introduction and elaborate more on your non-ABDL interests. (In another words, you may want to remove everything except what I quoted.)

If you're having trouble thinking of things to say, here's a few questions to get you started What computer languages do you know? What are your favorite songs? How did you find this site? What is your favorite sport? Any other hobbies and interests?

Furthermore, if you haven't done so yet, please read the RULES (make sure to click the show buttons and read the stuff there, too)!

I sure wish there had been a place like this back when I was a TB/DL. I have a picture of me back when I was 11. That was right about the time when I started seriously experimenting with DL stuff. I hope I can use this photo as my avatar.
    Since you've followed my advice and read the rules, you'll know that your avatar ought to be removed, according to the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules!
    Do not upload pictures of anyone 15 or younger, at all, even if you have their permission.

Hey there, it's nice to see some Electrical Engineer nerds join the team.

However I will give you one word of warning, In this post and one other post, you appear attracted to idea talking about young boys and diapers. As well as your avatar of a young teenage boy, which I suggest you change. While kids do stupid things when little, it doesn't make good conversation here to introduce yourself without giving yourself an unfavorable image.

But other than that, stick around and use your head. Sure you're full of Electrical Wisdom! I mostly play with the Digital stuff myself. Don't deal with power generation/distribution at all. Strugle to do basic High/Radio Frequency stuff. But DSP is pretty cool imho. What do you like best about Electrical Engineering?

Squeezor

Thanks for the heads-up on the photo rules.

Stay wet...

Thanks also to Acorn for the private message. Sorry but this site SW would not allow me to reply or send a private message.
    Last edited by Squeezor; 14-Oct-2010 at 02:29. Reason: update

acorn

Greetings.........
    Hello Squeezor, welcome to adisc.

I once had to refuse a good job working with stage sound systems, as I'm half mut and jeff (deaf). There is no good excuse for being sloppy with HTML, that's positively sinful. What I hated most about inputting hexidecmal code into microprocessors was, if you entered one incorrect key the whole sequence would corrupt on trying to run it. Again, welcome to adisc.

Squeezor

The avatar photo was taken of me when I was 19 or 20 and in my first rock band.
    Avatar subject to change without notice.

First, well done to you Squeezor for changing avi, and for paying attention to constructive advice from Unmarth and HogansHeroes. I feel, though you should be let in on one reason why we are particularly sensitive to things involving diapers and young boys: there used to be a site devoted to young boys in diapers: sightings, fantasies, stories... the likes of which most here found repugnant; your picket fence story was reminiscent of that defunct site's sort of content.

I won't mention it by name... Anyway, kudos to you for sticking with us and saying more of the sort of thing that is appropriate to Adisc: the stuff that will help you to find and to be found by like-minded people. I sense you have much to offer and encourage you to continue doing so.