Thread: where can i buy a bolt fursuit

Default where can i buy a bolt fursuit

hey, i want to get a bolt fursuit but im not good at making things and dont even have a sowing machine, where can i huy a bolt fursuit or if it comes to it where can i buy the materials and how do i go about making bolt

Here's the rundown. Bolt is a copyrighted character. If someone were to take this on as a commission they could very well be sued because their profiting off a character that is already property of Disney. I know tons and tons of fursuit makers mind you. Unfortunately for you, knowing them as well as I do you will not find yourself with a spanking new Bolt fursuit.

My advice would be to come up with a original character that truly defines you versus selling yourself short for what someone else already created. Furry is suppose to be personal.

Oh and for the record there's already a Bolt fursuit known well in the community. It was made by JD Puppy as a fun personal project to himself.

I'm not sure many fursuiters would be willing to create Bolt as a fursuit, since he's a copyrighted character. Although I think they'd be willing to make one that looks kinda like Bolt with a few differences, idk.

Fursuits are really expensive as well. My personal favorite suits come from Mixed Candy, Beetlecat, and Surf Cat Costumes. A google search for "fursuits" will bring up many more suitmakers, and some how-to tutorials as well.

Beetlecat has some good tuts on her site, and there's even a livejournal group where people share methods and ideas. However, fursuits are difficult to make, and probably need a lot more experience than you have.

Good luck~

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster View Post
    I'm not sure many fursuiters would be willing to create Bolt as a fursuit, since he's a copyrighted character. Although I think they'd be willing to make one that looks kinda like Bolt with a few differences, idk.

Fursuits are really expensive as well. My personal favorite suits come from Mixed Candy, Beetlecat, and Surf Cat Costumes. A google search for "fursuits" will bring up many more suitmakers, and some how-to tutorials as well.

Beetlecat has some good tuts on her site, and there's even a livejournal group where people share methods and ideas. However, fursuits are difficult to make, and probably need a lot more experience than you have.

Good luck~
    thanks i will look in to it, i dont mind slight differences but just really want one

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Here's the rundown. Bolt is a copyrighted character. If someone were to take this on as a commission they could very well be sued because their profiting off a character that is already property of Disney. I know tons and tons of fursuit makers mind you. Unfortunately for you, knowing them as well as I do you will not find yourself with a spanking new Bolt fursuit.

My advice would be to come up with a original character that truly defines you versus selling yourself short for what someone else already created. Furry is suppose to be personal.

Oh and for the record there's already a Bolt fursuit known well in the community. It was made by JD Puppy as a fun personal project to himself.
    ok thanks for the advise i will look into other suits and see what i can do