Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I get the high end diapers?

Default How can I get the high end diapers?

Hi,

Does anyone know how i can get the high end diapers online in a way that's legal? I was thinking of the Abri form x plus.

By the way I'm 15

Thanks

BernardFx

Ummm, just buy them?

Sorry, I don't know your circumnstances.

Yes please expand on your situation. Are you implying that a) your parents don't know you're a TB/DL and b) you're not willing to steal their credit card? (actually whether you're willing to or not don't do it)

Legal? Whats not legal? I'm actually really interested to know where you heard about an illegal way of acquiring high end diapers online...

My response? B4NS

I actually just ordered the Abri form Xplusses yesterday from them, they answer questions fast and are really good about making sure everything is correct. They even asked to see if I was sure I was getting the proper size...

As for a way to pay, Visa gift cards. I could explain the whole process, but I'm too tired ATM. I know it's been discussed on these forums a hundred times so I'm sure you could search it or something...

I live in canada so i can only get them on online and i don't want to use a paypal account or anything that I'm not legally allowed to use. In other words is their a way for me being 15 to buy them without signing up for something that at my age would be illegal (buy them legally)? If so please include how?

thanks

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnitez View Post
    I live in canada so i can only get them on online and i don't want to use a paypal account or anything that I'm not legally allowed to use. In other words is their a way for me being 15 to buy them without signing up for something that at my age would be illegal (buy them legally)? If so please include how?

thanks
    Getting a Paypal isn't illegal. I have one myself! Well, do you have a debit/credit card? If not, you can get a prepaid one (note: I don't know where to get them) It's not illegal for a minor to buy stuff online (dont know in Canada)

Please explain a little more.

You could go buy a prepaid card at a CVS, Walgreens, whatever they have in Canada and it should work just like a credit card.

In the privacy policy area of for example paypal it says that you must be 18 years of age to sign up. i have a bank card that my parents have full access to and i don't want them to find out i'm buying diapers or buying something illegally using something like paypal (they can see all transactions I do) . I want to avoid getting caught again. They don't agree with it.

BernardFx

Oh, ok. Maybe you can get a prepaid card. Like I sais, I don't know where to get them, but I'm sure you fill find them. I don't think that there's a minimum age requirement for buying with that.

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    Oh, ok. Maybe you can get a prepaid card. Like I sais, I don't know where to get them, but I'm sure you fill find them. I don't think that there's a minimum age requirement for buying with that.
    Thanks