Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

I'm 23 years old male from Finland. I'm DL and i've been as long as i can remember. I love the feeling of wet diaper. Sometimes i also mess my diaper because it gives me very naughty feeling, but not so often (few times in year) because i hate the cleaning it and it smells too much.
    I'm studying at the University of Applied Sciences and will graduate as an engineer for next spring. My hobbies are cars, computers and programming.

Feel free to ask, if you have something on your mind.

Sorry if my english is bad. Hopefully someone understands.

Don't apologise for your English, it is excellent!

Welcome to ADISC! =)

What do you do in your spare time when you're not busy studying?

Edit: Never mind, I just re-read it. Computers, programming and cars. That was silly of me.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey, jehjeh! How did you come up with your name? It's very interesting!

What sort of cars are you into? And what do you do with them? Clean them? Collect them? Work on their mechanics?

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Your English is pretty good. I can understand you well!

I find it odd though, you seem to be missing "a" allot. I guess in your native tongue you don't have plural or Singular words? E.g. "I own a car." vs "I own 3 cars.".

And Welcome! I'm sure you will graduate to become a successful engineer! Isn't Finland known for it's renowned University Education System?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Don't apologise for your English, it is excellent!

Welcome to ADISC! =)
    That's nice to hear. And maybe i should thank Google's translator.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey, jehjeh! How did you come up with your name? It's very interesting!
    Haha. When I first time registered to the Finnish ab/dl community I had to figure out some anonymous name becouse I don't wont to use my usual nickname. Then I just wrote Jehjeh and have been using it after that on all ab/dl communities which i'm registered.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    What sort of cars are you into? And what do you do with them? Clean them? Collect them? Work on their mechanics?
    Right now i own a cheap French car and therefore the car hobby is mostly just a maintenance.
    But i've been planning that maybe in future i can buy some better car and do it some kind of detailing (wheels, polishing, etc. little things).