Thread: Quick question about discretion...

Default Quick question about discretion...

I've been thinking... would wearing tight-fitting under armor would conceal the sound of wearing in public? I have to get the ones that go halfway up my gut, and it's practically concealable with just underwear and clothes on top of it.

And i mean tight-fitting with reason, and assuming that you're going to a relatively cold area, to prevent you from sweating in the under armor.

Don't worry about it. I don't always go discrete, but when I do, it doesn't take any extra effort. At the very least, tuck your shirt in or wear underwear that rides up. No extra effort is required.

Butterfly Mage

Most people aren't looking for adults to wear diapers. As long as your diapers aren't obviously visible (ie. you're not wearing a shirt and the top of the diaper is sticking up from the top of your shorts by 3") you should be fine. We're the only ones who look for stuff like that.

I normally wear Under Armor type performance underwear, as I like the look, feel and support the provide. With diapers, regular cotton or cotton spandex blend boxer briefs provide better sound protection. The poly/spandex blend that sports underwear provide plenty of help keeping the diaper in place, but are too thin to hide the sound a crinkly diaper makes.

You know, as odd as it sounds, wearing a onesie under your clothes is a great way to conceal the diaper. Good example? You bend over to grab something and your shirt comes up. With the right onesie, all people see is an undershirt (if you used common sense in choosing one). Also, if the thing is tight enough, it' can compress the bulge of the diaper, making it even less noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Most people aren't looking for adults to wear diapers. As long as your diapers aren't obviously visible (ie. you're not wearing a shirt and the top of the diaper is sticking up from the top of your shorts by 3") you should be fine. We're the only ones who look for stuff like that.
    I know that, but I'm still in school, and I'd rather not interrupt the silence in class by shifting positions and making a loud sound that people might woner about... they might not jump to the truth as a conclusion, but they may look at me quizzically...

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    I know that, but I'm still in school, and I'd rather not interrupt the silence in class by shifting positions and making a loud sound that people might woner about... they might not jump to the truth as a conclusion, but they may look at me quizzically...
    If you're that worried, don't wear to school. As said above, wearing a onesie or tight-fitting boxers over the diaper would probably minimise noise, and I doubt anyone would be listening anyway. Remember that the sound you hear from the diaper is the loudest it's going to be for anyone.

To me this is perfect justification for wearing diapers that are cloth-like, like modern baby diapers. They're soooo much quieter.