Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello..

Default Hello..

..Hi, um, I'm new here to the forum. I've kinda just been standing in the background, looking around and the forums at such. This site looked interesting and thought I'd join the forum and make an intro. I'm Shade, I'm a diaper lover and babyfur; kinda obvious I guess. I'm a also a big video game player, most multilayer and or RPGs. Um, i guess that all there is. If ya have any question for me, go ahead and ask.

Hey there, welcome to the forum finally! :P. Guessing a Koopa would like the Mario games :P (or maybe not, the way he treats them xD), outside that though what games are your favorites? and what are currently playing?

Hi I'm new too ShadeKoopa. Whos your avatar picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Hey there, welcome to the forum finally! :P. Guessing a Koopa would like the Mario games :P (or maybe not, the way he treats them xD), outside that though what games are your favorites? and what are currently playing?
    Hmm, well..kingdom hearts, most mario games, phantasy star universe/portal, i have alot that are my fav.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew1983 View Post
    Hi I'm new too ShadeKoopa. Whos your avatar picture?
    Oh, that would be Shade Koopa; he is my own original character/fursona.

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

Do you have any other hobbies apart from gaming? I'm not much of a gamer, in fact I went into Gamestation with my friend today and almost had a panic attack! It was very scary!! :O

Welcome to adisc, and feel free to hit me up with a visitor message if you have any questions

hehe, t-thanks for the welcome and i-i mostly game, not much else..aside from RPing online.

If you like to rp, there is a rp on here perfect for you. It's called "Mushroom Kingdom Diapered Adventures" or something like that. Unfortunately, the roleplay forum is regulars only.

prolly your avatar.... lol im just guessin here though