Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hello,

I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I was introduced to diapers by my ex-gf a few years ago in a rather shocking and unpleasant way - basically put in diapers out of the blue and told that would be the case from now on. To be fair we had been in a very extreme power exchange relationship that involved me wearing a chastity device and sleeping in a cage and 24/7 diapering evolved from that.

We are broken up now but she is still the key holder for my chastity device (ask me if you don't know what this means) and I have been diapered 24/7 ever since.

I generally wear abena X-plus but a few days ago switched to Dry24/7 which in my early experience seem to be the best diapers on the market - certainly the most absorbent (92 oz. according to XP Medical's tests) but not quite as nicely fit/designed as the abena product.

The adult crib in my avatar is not mine but is similar to the cage that we used when I was living with my ex (which, incidentally she had with her ex and the first time I saw it I nearly ran away screaming!). Hers was not as tall though.

In vanilla life I am a writer which leaves me free a lot more often than is probably healthy...

Well that's pretty much it for now. Feel free to write if you have any questions.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

I'm not going to lie, your story sounds a little farfetched and extreme, but I'm not here to judge you. I am, however, going to remind you that we have minors on the site, so bdsm references are best kept to a minimum, and at the very least have some sort of spoiler alert in the title. They're certainly not
    appropriate for the Greetings and Introductions forum.

Now if you take the time to look around the site you'll see that a ton of our posts have nothing to do with diapers, so in introductions we expect people to tell us a little bit more about themselves and their outside interests. Things like sports, hobbies, other interests etc.

So, care to share some more?

Note to the Administrator - while it is beyond my purview to advise you on your rights I would hope that you would leave this note online so that my viewpoint can be heard in a fair and open forum.

Talula,

First off I apologize for the reference if inappropriate.

Second, your response here (and in the chat room) is exactly the reason I have always been afraid to post or even join. I don't really understand what is so hard to believe about my lifestyle choices or why anyone would feel qualified to call them "extreme" or "farfetched."

It is irksome that as everyone in the community demands tolerance and respect that a newcomer who is bearing his soul (and trying to address his immediate fears) is made to look like a rube by way of passive-aggressive comments from those senior members who are supposed to be most welcoming. As to the lack of other personal details and interests, I'm certain that I am not the first new member who has wanted to make a couple of careful steps into the water before revealing personally identifiable traits.

Anyway - apologies to all for rambling and I can see that its clear that I am not welcome here so I will not darken your collective door again.

Note to the Administrator - while it is beyond my purview to advise you on your rights I would hope that you would leave this note online so that my viewpoint can be heard in a fair and open forum.

I was going to respond to your introduction, but unfortunately it appears you don't want to stay to read it. You are as welcome here as anybody, so if you change your mind then I will give you my response! =)

Hello Arlikra,

I'm embarrassed to admit that I wanted to come back and see how this worked out. Thank you for your response and if you are still interested in posting please do!

Best,

p

Default Enjoy what you are doing

Hi plaything,
    I for one do not find your experiences shocking or extreme.
    I have come across quite a few people who live a 24/7 lifestyle like yourself (me for one).
    As long as you have enough control to back out of a relationship of this nature, you get deep down get enjoyment from it and it does not bother those around you who are not involved I see absolutely nothing wrong with what you have or are (hopefully) experiencing.
    As for the practicalities of wearing diapers, if anyone has worn a CD of the tube type they will I am sure agree that they provide an excellent solution to the dripping problem. On a control level a diaper and a CD is very hard to bypass and certainly ensures I for one am not tempted to try chatting another person up!
    If you want to private message me please do so.
    Keep enjoying what you are doing and health and happiness to you.

Quote Originally Posted by plaything View Post
    Hello,

I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I was introduced to diapers by my ex-gf a few years ago in a rather shocking and unpleasant way - basically put in diapers out of the blue and told that would be the case from now on. To be fair we had been in a very extreme power exchange relationship that involved me wearing a chastity device and sleeping in a cage and 24/7 diapering evolved from that.

We are broken up now but she is still the key holder for my chastity device (ask me if you don't know what this means) and I have been diapered 24/7 ever since.

I generally wear abena X-plus but a few days ago switched to Dry24/7 which in my early experience seem to be the best diapers on the market - certainly the most absorbent (92 oz. according to XP Medical's tests) but not quite as nicely fit/designed as the abena product.

The adult crib in my avatar is not mine but is similar to the cage that we used when I was living with my ex (which, incidentally she had with her ex and the first time I saw it I nearly ran away screaming!). Hers was not as tall though.

In vanilla life I am a writer which leaves me free a lot more often than is probably healthy...

Well that's pretty much it for now. Feel free to write if you have any questions.
    LOL your story sounds so weird to me! I have not known anyone into bondage, so, that's all very alien to me. I've heard/seen crazier things, though. Glad that you were open to share your story!

What do you write? Novels, articles for magazines, news stories? I was always interested in writing stories (mostly science-fiction) in my early years.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

I'm not going to lie, your story sounds a little farfetched and extreme, but I'm not here to judge you. I am, however, going to remind you that we have minors on the site, so bdsm references are best kept to a minimum, and at the very least have some sort of spoiler alert in the title. They're certainly not
    appropriate for the Greetings and Introductions forum.

Now if you take the time to look around the site you'll see that a ton of our posts have nothing to do with diapers, so in introductions we expect people to tell us a little bit more about themselves and their outside interests. Things like sports, hobbies, other interests etc.

So, care to share some more?
    I honestly don't think that introduction was too intrusive, and your reply was kind of hostile.

Thank you all for the kind words...

Lemut, you are absolutely right about that. If, by some miracle, I still had enough confidence to talk to a woman in person whilst wearing the chastity device, the fact that I am also in a fairly obvious diaper completely removes those last vestiges of confidence.

Drivel, I started off writing short stories and now do mostly ghost writing where I am hired by a publisher to help an "author" write his book. It is a bit soul destroying but it pays the bills while I try to get my novel published!

There is nothing here that has shocked me as I am into similar things,
    I would like to add another "welcome" too.