Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey,

Just to introduce myself,

I like cycling, watching sport (not playing!) photography, music and video games. School takes up much of my time though.

I got my first diapers earlier this year, after telling my parents, best thing I ever did!

I am here so i can talk to like minded people for advice and whatnot.

Hey fishfing, and welcome to the fora

How did you get that name? I'm really intrigued!

You've made a great intro there, what with not *just* writing about diapers!

There's an awesome group you might be interested in, called 'UK-DISC' for all the UK members of ADISC, so feel free to check that out!

What sort of photography do you do?

Also, if you cycle, surely that's a sport you do?

Welcome to ADISC!

It's always good to see new members from the UK, especially England, because we all know Scotland's rubbish.

What sports do you watch?

It'd also be interesting to hear your account of how you told your parents. While this is not something I would advise doing, it obviously does work for some people, so any tips you have may be appreciated!

If you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure you've read The Rules too, and most importantly, enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums!

Has anyone else noticed when people are from the UK it's always us 3 who post first??

Lol, as i always say English people FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

Has anyone else noticed when people are from the UK it's always us 3 who post first??

I never noticed that. I'm pretty sure you're making that up =P

Welcome to the forums!

To be fair, it's my job to welcome new people, whether they're Scottish (double yay!), from anywhere else in the world (yay), or even... English

Not to derail, but that is likely due to timezone differences (it is night over in England, thus one would expect more U.K. members to be online/active, then say in the U.S. where it 11am-2pm, or the Aussies where it is 4am) .

Anyways, to be on track (:P), Welcome to the site Fishfing, what kind of music do you enjoy, and what genre of video games is your favorite?

Whoa 3 quotes, i wasn't saying it as 100% facts :s Chill lol. Every time i seem to post on the UK new members talula and Arlikra always seem to have posted before me..

Whoa 3 quotes, i wasn't saying it as 100% facts :s Chill lol. Every time i seem to post on the UK new members talula and Arlikra always seem to have posted before me..
    That's because you're too slow! =P

What sort of photography do you do?
    Lots, depends on what I am doing and where I am, at Christmas I tend to take more pics of people. I prefer to just go out to the big park five minutes drive from my house when there are not many people and take pictures of the deer and stuff.

Also, if you cycle, surely that's a sport you do?
    Sort of, I mainly do it for leisure and fitness though.

what kind of music do you enjoy, and what genre of video games is your favorite?
    I like all sorts of music, today I had an urge to listen to some James Blunt but it all depends. As for video games generally first person shooters, really liking Halo Reach at the moment.