Thread: Animal Imitators (Docummentary [THAT YOU MUST WATCH])

BernardFx

Default Animal Imitators (Docummentary [THAT YOU MUST WATCH])

OK, so, last night, me and my parents where watching this weird channal I really don't remember, when all of the sudden: Animal Imitators. I was like, "oh my god, please don't let it be furrys". Turns out, well, if you're interested, watch. It's a little creepy, but it's cool.

"Mentally, on the inside of my head, I live my life as a tiger." My parents almost died from laughter with this quote.
    Just another reason I won't tell them I'm a babyfur.

BTW 300 post!

The tiger Guy is a furry, he goes to a few cons now and again.

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    The tiger Guy is a furry, he goes to a few cons now and again.
    Have you seen him? Well, on part 5 he appears going to a con. But, I don't really know much about cons.

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    Have you seen him? Well, on part 5 he appears going to a con. But, I don't really know much about cons.
    Yeah ive seen him at a couple cons, hes not in my regular friend circle so ive never really talked to him, but i have ridden in an elevator with him before if thats any consolation.

BernardFx

Yeah ive seen him at a couple cons, hes not in my regular friend circle so ive never really talked to him, but i have ridden in an elevator with him before if thats any consolation.
    Awesome! By the way, did he have his whiskers on? :P

Yeah, the whole shebang. Admittitedly I was a little creeped out by someone who would go that for with the body mods, but I can't really talk, look what im into :P

BernardFx

Yeah, the whole shebang. Admittitedly I was a little creeped out by someone who would go that for with the body mods, but I can't really talk, look what im into :P
    It would be cool to modify your body, but not to that extent! Maybe just put an animatronic tail somewhere... :P

Wooooow, I didn't think people would take it to that kind of extreme >.< , meh oh well