Thread: Hello ADISC!

Default Hello ADISC!

Hello good people of ADISC. Im paddedpants4me and brand new here. Figured that now is a good as time as any for a little intro post.

Only recently have I begun reaching out to others in the AB/DL community. I hope to be able to post and make friends on the forums here. I also just started a DiaperSpace account by the name of Its_just_diapers if anyone wants to look at what I have posted there so far.

A little back story on myself. Im 30 and live in beautiful souther California (south LA area). I am more of a DL than an AB, but as long as it involves diapers then its all good by me.

Other than the diaper thing I enjoy hockey (big LA Kings fan, who by the way won their season opener tonight ) and have interests in photography and astronomy. Any excuse to go out on a nice day works for me. Usually playing baseball with friends, hiking, taking a road trip, or just hanging out having a BBQ or something.

Thats all for now. I look forward to chatting with y'all on the forums!

welcome and hope you are going to like it her. Lots of good people her. And if you are active you are going to get some friends her to. Good luck and welcome to adisc.

Hey there great intro

Normally I'd give you some links here for you to read to make your introduction better, but you did very well so to make this post less pointless I've thought up some questions for you:

1. What colour are your bedsheets?
    2. Black and white or colour photography?
    3. Length of the last phonecall you had?
    4. Salt and vinegar or plain crisps (that's chips to you creepy Americans )?
    5. Have you ever tried Irn Bru?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey there great intro

Normally I'd give you some links here for you to read to make your introduction better, but you did very well so to make this post less pointless I've thought up some questions for you:

1. What colour are your bedsheets?
    2. Black and white or colour photography?
    3. Length of the last phonecall you had?
    4. Salt and vinegar or plain crisps (that's chips to you creepy Americans )?
    5. Have you ever tried Irn Bru?
    I never expected this sort of Spanish Inquisition - "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!"

Thank you the welcome Talula

To answer your questions:

1 - Bedsheets are usually a beige of some sort with a green blanket on top.
    2 - Both kinds of photography. Ive a few B&W shots that I'm proud of. Also have some color shots I love as well. I normally head to the beach or the cliffs when I'm shooting and both types of photography are well suited there.
    3 - Hmm, should I count work phonecalls? haha. Probably somewhere in the few minute range. But that would have been for a quick call to someone. When I'm catching up with friends calls usually go for 20-45 minutes.
    4 - Normally I'll go plain. But if those salt & vinegar are the kettle cooked kind (extra crisp) then I'll go for those instead.
    5 - Give me a sec to Google Irn Bru. Okay, back now. Can't say that I've had the pleasure of trying that. I am normally not very big on carbonated drinks overall though. Usually I stick with iced tea, water or juice. When I do drink carbonated anything its usually a 7-up or the occasional beer (not carbonated I know, but still bubbly).

Now heres some questions for you >

1. Whos your favorite presenter on Top Gear?
    2. Shawn of the Dead, or 28 days later?
    3. Tea or Coffee?

Ooooh good, I love questions

1. Hammond of course, he's cute
    2. I'm not a big scary movie type of person, I'm really paranoid and wimpy. I did have the mispleasure of watching 28 days later at a party once though, and it terrified the hell out of me!
    3. I'm a coffee girl, on my way to work today (I started at 8am and it's a Sunday today!) there weren't any coffee shops open at all, and I was getting really stressed. However, if Charlie F (my boyfriend) is offering to make it I'll drink whatever I get, can't look a gift hourse in the mouth now!

Also, just wanted to mention, if you look at most of the VIPs you'll see that very few of them have a 'generic ab/dl name' as I like to call them. I'm afraid I have to be the bringer of bad news and tell you that your name is pretty generic. If you plan on sticking around you might want to jump the gun and change it now to something that's a bit cooler You can do that by going to 'settings' (there's a button at the top of the page) and then looking at the left hand side for 'request use name change' (or something similar!)

Quote Originally Posted by paddedpants4me View Post
    Other than the diaper thing I enjoy hockey (big LA Kings fan, who by the way won their season opener tonight )
    Yes, another hockey fan! I would recommend the hockey group to you, but I see you've already joined .
    Nice to meet you. welcome to ADISC. Hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you posting around.

(Oh, and for me, Shaun of the Dead )

Gotta say I was pleasantly surprised to find a bunch of Hockey loving AB/DL's already here.

Looks like the Hockey Group is a bit quiet lately. Gotta get people to come back in and get the chatter going or I'll end up talking to the walls there

Welcome to ADISC!

I also would recommend that you choose a new user name. Since you're such a big hockey fan, why not choose a user name that relates to that? Choosing a unique name can be difficult, but there is an article in the wiki that may help: Choosing a name - ADISC Wiki

To give you an example, I like chemistry, so I created my user name by converting my date of birth into chemical symbols. The result is a name that's unique to me, and also says something about me as a person.

Remember, your name will be the biggest part of your identity on ADISC!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or problems, and make sure that you enjoy your time here! =)

Thanks for the welcome Arlikra. I probably went through a few dozen usernames when trying to register lol. All of them were taken or outside of the allowed limits. I'm still not 100% satisfied with my current one, so you may see me changing it up in the future.