Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi.... new....

Default Hi.... new....

Hi Im Amy I am a preop male to female transgender and i just heard about this site from a friend. I im in the colorado area and just thought i would say hi to every one!! i just looking to talk with others and talk alot and get to know a lot of great people!!!

Any Questions just feel free to ask!!!

Hi, Amy!

Great to have you with us. However I have a question; What brings you to the site? TB/AB? DL? IC? Furry? Or just for the hell of it?

Whatever. Hope you have a great time here, and feel free to say hi if you ever fancy a chat, otherwise give the IRC chat a try, it's a great way to get to know other users and of course allow other users to get to know you ^^,

Hi! Welcome to ADISC! By the sound of your post, you seem like your not staying. But feel free to stay because were all cool with that =]

Have fun on the forums! (hopefully)

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

welcome to ADISC, i'm sure you'll enjoy the friendly community here

Welcome to ADISC! I know a few people in the Colorado area, I hear its nice! I want to visit the area sometime.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Hi Im Amy I am a preop male to female transgender and i just heard about this site from a friend. I im in the colorado area and just thought i would say hi to every one!! i just looking to talk with others and talk alot and get to know a lot of great people!!!

Any Questions just feel free to ask!!!
    Welcome to ADISC. Have fun.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask an qeustions, advice, or support you might need.