Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

My Name is Bob I'm 28 Years Old And I'm A Diaper Lover And Live In Perth, Australia.

Hello! Welcome to ADISC! I hope that you have a fun time chatting with people who like diapers, like me! I love this website, and I hope you do, too! Welcome, again.

And do you mind if I ask you how you became incontinent? You don't have to answer if it's too personal.

Quote Originally Posted by CapGarr27 View Post
    My Name is Bob I'm 28 Years Old And I'm A Diaper Lover And Live In Perth, Australia.
    can you tell os something more about yourself? Like way you like diapers and how it get started? Have you any favorite brand?

Wow, You Sure Do Like To Use Capitals!

What sort of stuff are you into Bob? Movies, books, music etc etc?

Also, do you prefer Coke or Pepsi, because that affects whether we can be friends or not?

Started wearing diapers at about 18 years old. Got into it because me and my girlfriend were in a car crash after a School ball when we were 17 and she is now incontinent so i started to wear them with her so she didn't fill bad and now i love wearing them. My favorite brand is Tena maxi slips

My hobbies are football,Poker,Dancing,Bike Riding,Star Trek.

I want to start wearing in public but afraid. How does it fill people?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Also, do you prefer Coke or Pepsi, because that affects whether we can be friends or not?
    I like Lemonade Sorry

Started wearing diapers at about 18 years old. Got into it because me and my girlfriend were in a car crash after a School ball when we were 17 and she is now incontinent so i started to wear them with her so she didn't fill bad and now i love wearing them. My favorite brand is Tena maxi slips

I want to start wearing in public but afraid. How does it fill people?
    not fun to be in a car crash But good that you have accepted that you need to wear diapers.

You talking about to wear diaper in public? Or is it something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    not fun to be in a car crash But good that you have accepted that you need to wear diapers.

You talking about to wear diaper in public? Or is it something else?
    She is incontinent and im not. Yes wearing a diaper in public

Hello and welcome!

I was already an Ab when I met my girl but she has problems sometimes so those times I wear 24/7 with her. Wearing in public is easy, the hardest part is realizing that nobody is paying attention to if your wearing diapers or not and if they notice, they don't care cause they think you need them I've only been asked once, and that was by hospital staff, they noticed we were both in them and the nurse just casually asked me if I was IC also, I told her the truth, that I wore to make my partner feel better. They thought that was the most awesome thing they had seen in a long time and it got me free food and lots of "ahh how cute" I wish my guy was as cool as you are!

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyScrat View Post
    Hello and welcome!

I was already an Ab when I met my girl but she has problems sometimes so those times I wear 24/7 with her. Wearing in public is easy, the hardest part is realizing that nobody is paying attention to if your wearing diapers or not and if they notice, they don't care cause they think you need them I've only been asked once, and that was by hospital staff, they noticed we were both in them and the nurse just casually asked me if I was IC also, I told her the truth, that I wore to make my partner feel better. They thought that was the most awesome thing they had seen in a long time and it got me free food and lots of "ahh how cute" I wish my guy was as cool as you are!

Hope that helps!
    Very good post. And i am glad the nurse say that thing to you

She is incontinent and im not. Yes wearing a diaper in public
    Sorry. But so long you wear something over the diaper and go normal nobody should notes that you wear a diaper. But be careful on a messy diaper. That can get people to respond.