Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wetting your diaper in public

Question wetting your diaper in public

I notice we have a "what diaper are you wearing" sticky and I'm surprised we don't have a sticky for this topic, so I'll start things rolling and see if we get enough traffic that it "sticks"...

After a change when I got up this morning I'd been at home doing misc stuff when I realized I had a bit of a list of shopping to do. (I've been trying to wear 23/7 on the weekends lately) So out to the mall area and went store to store. At one point I was at wallymart and while looking at the selection of flashlights I got a reminder that I'd not gone that morning.

Normally my notoriously 'shy bladder' would have required me at least a minute or two of concentration in that setting to even get a trickle off, but I was able to open up almost immediately and continue all the way to empty while walking down the aisle toward the checkout. For me that's an accomplishment, not having to fight myself to pee in any public setting. It's making using public restrooms sooo much easier. (tho still quite challenging to wet while walking!)

Was a bit self-conscious the rest of the outing, felt a hint of damp just under the cheeks if you know what I mean, hopefully my occasional "casual check" didn't get noticed. But no leaks thankfully. That would not have been a good time. Visions of the "telltale crescents" were floating through my head from time to time.

Who all else has something to share about accomplishments in wetting in public? I recall someone saying they managed to wet while talking with their teacher... I don't know if I could pull that off...

I was in the car, with my mom, driving to the mall. I was wearing a boys goodnite and suddenly began to wet it (i was really nervous about wearing in public, it was the first time i did it)

Wore one under my trench coat while out in the woods during winter. Wet while I was sketching and taking photos.

I have some problem to wet in public. But i try to come over it.

Cant say as I ever wet the diaper in public, but I have worn a wet diaper in public. The biggest fear is that somehow there will be an odor or that the diaper will send a tell-tale leak stain onto your pants. Nerve wracking but exciting at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by paddedpants4me View Post
    Cant say as I ever wet the diaper in public, but I have worn a wet diaper in public. The biggest fear is that somehow there will be an odor or that the diaper will send a tell-tale leak stain onto your pants. Nerve wracking but exciting at the same time!
    very good point i thinking about the same thing. And it is not fun if the diaper started to leak or smell.

its not such a big deal. when I'm out in a diaper, I try not to wet it, but it frequently happens. my biggest fear is finding somewhere to change, and having a dry diaper with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Locutus2k View Post
    its not such a big deal. when I'm out in a diaper, I try not to wet it, but it frequently happens. my biggest fear is finding somewhere to change, and having a dry diaper with me.
    Should not some public restroom work? Can you dont have some new diaper whit you in you backpack?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Should not some public restroom work? Can you dont have some new diaper whit you in you backpack?
    I don't always carry my backpack, and rarely carry my diaper bag. When I ride the motorcycle, storage space in the tank bag is at a premium too.

Quote Originally Posted by Locutus2k View Post
    I don't always carry my backpack, and rarely carry my diaper bag. When I ride the motorcycle, storage space in the tank bag is at a premium too.
    Yes good point but what should you do then?