Thread: Being an adult baby can kill (literally)

Default Being an adult baby can kill (literally)

My husband just showed me the TV show "Thousand Ways To Die" with a scene in it and I wondered how can being an adult baby kill you and he told me to just watch.

So we both watch and it was about a man who makes a nursery and it was for himself and his wife is his mother. Well the man is in the crib and he throws is teddy bear out of the crib. He tries to reach for it and puts his head between the bars as he keeps reaching. The latch unhooks and the 25 lb rail falls down and breaks his neck. I couldn't help but laugh because it was so funny and I should say dumb. I mean yeah he was a baby but he was an adult so he should have used his common sense. I expect adult babies to use their common sense despite being a baby. That is exactly why crib rails aren't so far apart in between there the baby can fit its head in between. The show said he died of Sudden Infant Dumbass syndrome.
    I don't care if it was role playing, use your common sense. You have an adult mind. Real babies don't know any better.

My husband told me this show is about dumb things people do that kill themselves unintentionally. It's all reenactments and they change names for privacy. Anyone ever see this part?

old news is old, we already have a thread for this

crazykittensmile

I haven't seen it, I don't think we have the show in the UK. But there's a thread all about it here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...e-episode.html

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    I haven't seen it, I don't think we have the show in the UK. But there's a thread all about it here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...e-episode.html
    We do It was on Bravo