Thread: Hey Looking for adult sized baby bottle.

Default Hey Looking for adult sized baby bottle.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

crazykittensmile

You can buy adult sized teats made by NUK from some AB online shops and from ebay. Here is a UK seller that sells them: Cosy n Dry :: Adult Baby Bottles :: Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More I'm sure with a bit of searching you could find sellers in the US. However, the teats still go onto a normal baby-sized bottle. I have never seen the actual bottle-part made in adult sizes to allow for the amount of liquid an adult would like to drink, sorry.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE NOW VOID!

On a highly unrelated note: Why don't you come to my lair (greetings and introductions forum) and make an introduction
    Last edited by Talula; 09-Oct-2010 at 15:27.

You can buy the adult sized nipple in the US as well. Fetware sells them, they are also the cheapist place to buy a NUK5 paci in the US.
    Oh, and as Talula said, go make an intro.

Default Aventi

I think the Aventi bottles are plenty big enough for anybody. They've got an 11 oz. size that's new to me and looks huge. The nipples are oversize too...just have to enlarge the hole a bit if you actually want anything to drink.

After looking at bottles on Babies 'R' Us for about an hour, I'd have to say that the Avent bottles are great, but it's really about what you like/dislike in a bottle. There are some that are plain with classic latex nipples, and some that are decorated with new-age silicone nipples. I would search around Amazon to find something that's right for you. Every baby, adult or not, is different, so what works for one person might not work for another. After a while of bottle-searching, I'm sure you'll find what's best for you. If you'd like to tell me what you're looking for, though, I'm sure I could find something and recommend it to you.

I will say, though, that this lovely bottle looks like a boob. What's better than boobs?

There are three bottles that I would suggest. I have the first two and use them regularly, but the third one I can't be sure about.

1. 11oz Avent nurser - bottle is big enough for adult hands to hold and nipple fits nicely in mouth. holds enough to be able to nurse for a while
    2. Playtex nurser - not as big as avent bottle, but nipple is similar size. it is slightly softer so it feels more like the breast. incredible to suck on for long periods of time!
    3. Adiri Breastbottle - simulates a real breast. doesn't hold as much or look like a traditional bottle, but it really focuses on the sensation of nursing

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    You can buy adult sized teats made by NUK from some AB online shops and from ebay. Here is a UK seller that sells them: Cosy n Dry :: Adult Baby Bottles :: Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More I'm sure with a bit of searching you could find sellers in the US. However, the teats still go onto a normal baby-sized bottle. I have never seen the actual bottle-part made in adult sizes to allow for the amount of liquid an adult would like to drink, sorry.
    I live in the US and that's where I got mine from.