Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indoor Fort

Default Indoor Fort

Anybody else thought of having a cute indoor fort with a slide? It sounds like the best thing for an AB. I used to love my fort when I was little and having one indoors would provide privacy. It would be just like one of those super fun daycares with the playroom.

crazykittensmile

I would like a house with a slide instead of a staircase. Well, maybe there would be stairs as well for going up, but a slide would be fun. And maybe a ball pool. if I was rich and had a house with more bedrooms than I needed instead of having lots of guest rooms I think I would make a big indoor soft play area

SeanPalladino

When I was just starting out as a teen baby in my early teens, I would always draw elaborate architectural drawings of my fantasy house. It had everything that any happy tb/ab would want: diapers galore, huge cribs, rocking horses, playpen, high chairs, binkys, etc. It was awesome! I even faintly remember that many, many dreams I had in the house.

Maybe one day it will all come true... hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    Anybody else thought of having a cute indoor fort with a slide?
    hell yes! lol
    I think I might hafta get out the blankets and pillows!

Yeah! I remember some of the best times were spent in a blanket fort. Your own little getaway. I'm gonna make one soon!!

Haha..yes. As a little kid, my mom would let me push some kitchen chairs together and then she would get a sheet and put the sheet over the chairs. Voila! I had my indoor fort. I would play under there for hours. Yeah...the temptation is to do it again, and get some legos and comic books. Maybe a flashlight and turn out the lights!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha..yes. As a little kid, my mom would let me push some kitchen chairs together and then she would get a sheet and put the sheet over the chairs. Voila! I had my indoor fort. I would play under there for hours. Yeah...the temptation is to do it again, and get some legos and comic books. Maybe a flashlight and turn out the lights!
    LEGOS! holy shit I haven't played with my legos in YEARS

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm 22, live with my grandmother, and do this exact thing all the time XD

But I would LOVE a ball pit, and a slide into the ball pit would definitely be a bonus. They have the ball pit balls at Target sometimes, but they are sort of expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by inpullups View Post
    LEGOS! holy shit I haven't played with my legos in YEARS
    Yay Lego!!
    I actually bought some recently, this kit aimed at slightly bigger kids (it says 16+ on the box). It arrived on a Friday evening, and I had soooo much fun building it! In fact, when it was finished I realised it'd gone dark outside, then in realised it was the wee small hours and I'd spent the whole night building it and had forgotten to have tea!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb View Post
    Yay Lego!!
    I actually bought some recently, this kit aimed at slightly bigger kids (it says 16+ on the box). It arrived on a Friday evening, and I had soooo much fun building it! In fact, when it was finished I realised it'd gone dark outside, then in realised it was the wee small hours and I'd spent the whole night building it and had forgotten to have tea!
    Wow thats like $140 US isn't it? thats a lot for a lego set! but it is really cool