Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My dad found out and...

Default My dad found out and...

My dad found out about my DL life and amazingly, he is accepting me. He doesn't care that I like diapers. In fact, he has agreed to purchase diapers for me.

Nice, I wish my mom would be that way when she found out about my DL Life she sent me to a psychiatrist... and she thinks ive stopped. This Wednesday will be the first time ive ever bought before. ive salvaged just enough money to buy some goodnights. if my mom found out She'd sent me back the the psychiatrist.

Ah, the rare story of unconditional acceptance, the sort of thing that helps reaffirm my faith in humanity just a little bit.
    Very happy for you

Quote Originally Posted by Effect View Post
    Nice, I wish my mom would be that way when she found out about my DL Life she sent me to a psychiatrist... and she thinks ive stopped. This Wednesday will be the first time ive ever bought before. ive salvaged just enough money to buy some goodnights. if my mom found out She'd sent me back the the psychiatrist.
    Then show her this article. It is what my dad read when he found out. Diaper Crazy

How did he find out? Oh, and what did your mom (if you have one/if she knows) say? It's very interesting to me because if either of my parents found out I don't think they'd understand and probably not talk to me for days.

My mom doesn't know as my parents are divorced and my mom lives in the region of the Four Corners, so it's hard finding flights into Four Corners Regional airport.

Quote Originally Posted by JATO457 View Post
    Then show her this article. It is what my dad read when he found out. Diaper Crazy
    THANKS MAN!!! If she ever finds out again this will save my ass!!! Thanks a bunch!!!

When a coming-out story goes so far as to say that a parent is willing to buy diapers, such tends to be rather hard to swallow for ADISC's more veteran members. It's a rather unlikely and highly-stereotypical fap fantasy.

I will say that, all things considered, this story seems plausible to me, but I'm not yet willing to trust its authenticity. Thus, I request that the OP expand into further detail.

How on Earth were you that lucky? My dad was PISSED when he found out

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDog View Post
    Ah, the rare story of unconditional acceptance, the sort of thing that helps reaffirm my faith in humanity just a little bit.
    Very happy for you
    Same here. I am really happy to hear that.

To the OP, you have a great dad that obviously loves you. Try to show your appreciation of that every way you can. Not everyone is so fortunate.