Thread: I'm back!!! (Kind of)

Default I'm back!!! (Kind of)

I've been gone for a while, I know. So long, actually, I'm a Newbie again. But I'm on my Nintendo DSi right now, so it's kinda good. My DSi actually keeps me logged in on this site (it logs me out of every other site I go to), so I'm gonna try doing this for a while!

hey welome back it's been long enough for me to almost forget about you.. well almost, but what the heck happened for the past 2-5 months?

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink89 View Post
    hey welome back it's been long enough for me to almost forget about you.. well almost, but what the heck happened for the past 2-5 months?
    I had no privacy over a computer, and I went crazy with no one to talk to about being a TB/DL, so I tried doing this from my DSi. It works, but it's kinda slow, so dont expect an answer for messages right away. Anyway, GOOD TO SEE YA AGAIN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    I had no privacy over a computer, and I went crazy with no one to talk to about being a TB/DL, so I tried doing this from my DSi. It works, but it's kinda slow, so dont expect an answer for messages right away. Anyway, GOOD TO SEE YA AGAIN!!!
    it's good to see you again, it's been long enough, and as you can see there was a lot that has went on around here. so yeah welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink89 View Post
    it's good to see you again, it's been long enough, and as you can see there was a lot that has went on around here. so yeah welcome back
    Thanks, but no I haven't seen what's been going on. What has been going on?

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    Thanks, but no I haven't seen what's been going on. What has been going on?
    well the roleplay forum has been moved to the regulars only and some users that you knew ive hardly ever seen them on, and i really can confirm this because i was on here every day roleplaying with new rp'ers and thats what been happening with the site the people you knew and know and also me.

tbmoney

Why hello crinkle I dont believe we have met but I hope we can become friends. Adisc has taught me so much about accepting of my Tbism....I have come along way. I hope that we can help each other. I am always here if you need someone to talk to. Its glad to have you back and I hope u enjoy