Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls vs Boys Goodnights

Default Girls vs Boys Goodnights

are one or the other more absorbent? Im about to go buy some for the first time.

i dont really think one is more absorbent then the other, however the absorbent material is located in different areas for both. the boys goodnites are really designed for pre-pubescent boys so most of the absorbency is going to be directly in the front, whereas the ones designed for girls will be on the bottom.

most post-pubescent males note better absorbency with girls ones, of coarse i recommend pointing down.

hope this helps...

vantran

Even if a guy wears a girls goodnites but points it downwards it should be a problem. That said, goodnights SUCKS

i was wondering why my boys goodnites kept leaking. hmmm

Effect, you should probably look into a stuffer of some kind if you're going to get goodnights. They just aren't engineered to hold the amount of liquid a 19yo body generates by themselves. If ya gotta get pullups, get some adult ones too to act as the actual liner, with the goodnights outside for the look (make sure to slit the outer cover of the adult ones first, so they can allow some liquid to seep through, to take advantage of the absorbent material in the goodnight plus then the goodnight wetness indicator will work :3.

8ball

Quote Originally Posted by Ikimasho View Post
    i was wondering why my boys goodnites kept leaking. hmmm
    my sentiments exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Cush View Post
    Effect, you should probably look into a stuffer of some kind if you're going to get goodnights. They just aren't engineered to hold the amount of liquid a 19yo body generates by themselves. If ya gotta get pullups, get some adult ones too to act as the actual liner, with the goodnights outside for the look (make sure to slit the outer cover of the adult ones first, so they can allow some liquid to seep through, to take advantage of the absorbent material in the goodnight plus then the goodnight wetness indicator will work :3.
    I think ill be fine as long as i dont flood it.

GoodJams1

Quote Originally Posted by vantran View Post
    Even if a guy wears a girls goodnites but points it downwards it should be a problem. That said, goodnights SUCKS
    I would rather wear Goodnites over adult diapers anyday.

I think the girl ones are better *blushes* Fit me better and cuter and don't leak so bad (well the new ones don't leak for me)