Thread: GoodNites Designs?

Default GoodNites Designs?

So last night I ordered 2 old packages of GoodNites. Now, the last time I bought GoodNites, they were the Drag racing ones, in XL size. I was on eBay and came across these and nearly screamed!, but when did they put these designs on the XL! I only saw these in the store on the medium pants?

http://i51.tinypic.com/2qvcd2a.jpg

Good morning everyone. I am wearing one of the new drynites right now, as i am at home at the moment ,they have really gone to town on designing these to make them look as unnappy/diaper like as possible. I know they are meant to be worn at night but can see no reason why they canot be worn during the day as well . The girls version comes in 4 different designs, with a mix of flowers, butterflies,hearts & rainbows all with a coloured trim at the top. The fit is perfect (i guess i am lucky here) & very comfortable to wear but feminine at the same too, ideal for just nipping out with friends or to the shops etc. They are very slim & reveal no more VPL (if any) than regular underwear. I shall definitely buy these again if i need too . Thankyou KCC.

This design is from the 2008 version of Goodnites and was on both the S/M and L/XL sizes....it wasn't until 2009 when Goodnites had different designs for each size...now they have two different designs in each pack for each size.

GoodJams1

Even thought Goodnites stopped putting designs all over, and puts a underwear "front" on them instead, which is a pretty good move. But then I laugh thinking that this underwear look isn't going to fool anyone.

I love the current Goodnites also. Sometimes I forget that I have them on.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJams1 View Post
    But then I laugh thinking that this underwear look isn't going to fool anyone.
    I don't think it's there to fool anyone, more to give the little kids a confidence boost that they're moving out of diapers toward 'real' underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJams1 View Post
    I love the current Goodnites also. Sometimes I forget that I have them on.
    Better than forgetting you don't have them on.

GoodJams1

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I don't think it's there to fool anyone, more to give the little kids a confidence boost that they're moving out of diapers toward 'real' underwear.

Better than forgetting you don't have them on.
    LOL, a wet Goodnite would be better than a wet bed and/or pants, if that were to happen.

When have they ever sold them in packs of 21? I've only seen 9 for the L/XL and 10 S/M

GoodJams1

I'm not sure why Drynites doesn't sell them like that, but Goodnites has been selling them like that for years.