Thread: Hi Everybody

Default Hi Everybody

Hi,

This is my introduction using the ‘cheat sheet’.

1.I am starting a business course at college in the new year.

2.My interest in diapers goes back to when I was 7or 8. I just recently bought real diapers for the first time.

3. My main interest are sports and history, especially combined. The sports I study the most are: hockey, baseball, soccer, boxing and golf. Golf is the only one I am currently active in. I enjoy some gambling, mostly sports and horse racing ( I would do more but I am cheap). I enjoy all kinds of music: rock, country/bluegrass, rap/hip hop, classical/soundtracks. I haven’t watched many TV shows ( outside of sports) or movies lately, as I have been reading more. My favorite show would be the Simpsons and I have the first 10 seasons on DVD.

4. I joined this site for support and because it isn’t all about diapers.

Hi and Welcome to ADISC. You are right, this site isn't all about diapers and you can find some pretty interesting stuff here. How are you doing? Are you finding your way around the site?

Sounds like you have a great liking for sports. What are your favorite teams. I am an Auburn Tiger football fan and also a Colts fan. Where do you play golf?

Good luck on the college thing... I am also in college... Grad school.

I liked baby stuff from an early age myself. I have just started wearing some in public even to classes but I hide what I wear.

Enjoy yourself and if you need any help just ask... people are always willing to help!

Welcome to the community. If you ever just want to chat I am normally free.

Like it has already been said. This isn't just all about diapers. Take me for example. I am in high school, i am a tech nerd and I am a lynx-furry

tbmoney

Hey epson...i am a big sports fan as well in baseball i am a Texas Rangers Fan(No im not a bandwaggon....i lived in texas for most of my life-in the Dallas area) and I am cherishing this moment rite now for the rangers. I am also a football fan (Dallas Cowboys) and Mavs fan(basketball)...i like all types of music as well. I am a teen baby( I am definantly more of a toddler) hit me up sometime man...hope to become friends Enjoyy the forums

Very nice introduction. You did well. I like sports and also the history around them. I used to listen to Red Barber on public radio in the morning. He would tell stories from the old games. When he died, I was sad for a very long time. I was a little kid in the 50's, one of the golden ages of baseball. I listened to the games on radio during hot summer days. Living in New Jersey, we'd listen to the Yankees, The Brooklyn Dodgers and the New York Giants. Television was black and white with only a few camera placements, but I can remember seeing Willie Mays catch a ball over his shoulder running to the fence, and seeing both Micky Mantel and Roger Maris hit them out of the park. How I miss those days, no air conditioning so you were outside under the shade of a tree, and sipping lemonade that your mom brought out to you.

Just out of curiosity, when you picked your username, did you look around the room and spot your printer?

Anyways, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Quote Originally Posted by komodo View Post
    Just out of curiosity, when you picked your username, did you look around the room and spot your printer?

I'm really interested about this too

Well done for using the cheat sheet before making your introduction, it's nice to know that some people really do read around before they just dive straight in

Welcome to ADISC, if you have any questions feel free to ask

The club teams I support are the Toronto Maple Leafs and Blue Jays. In soccer I support the Vancouver Whitecaps, I followed Wigan Athletic a few years ago but not so much now. I also follow many Canadian national teams and athletes.
    This summer I mostly practiced golf in the back yard. I didn’t play much at any course because of a bad shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by komodo View Post

Close, I looked up for guidance and I found it on top of the computer desk. The photo paper package.