Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from England

Default Hello from England

Hello everyone

Im Mommy Alexis, Alexis aint my real name its just an allias so im not stalked from forum to forum. Anyway im from England but prefer being called Mommy to Mummy because Mummy makes me sounding old. Im into online roleplay and at the moment are not really looking for anything real life

Loopygone

Hi, welcome to adisc. Fancy telling us a little more about your self. Its pretty obvious you being into the scene :P. But what hobbies and interests do you have out side of abdl?

Oh and always good to seem more english people . (at least you're not scottish...)

Woo, English people are the best Just as Loopy said hehe.

Welcome to the forums!

The English *are* the best... after us Scots of course

What sort of other things are you into? If you're struggling to think of more things to write then here is a cheat sheet to a great introduction,written by one of our VIPs, spddan!

Welcome

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    The English *are* the best... after us Scots of course
    What about the Welsh??? We are seriously under-rated

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    I like the Welsh They sound cool.

No Americans are the best but since I am 1/4 british and go to Wales a lot I say we are all good including the scots. Anyway, welcome to the forums Alexis and I hope you have a good time here. Also I'm the resident lego here even if I don't post that much but I'm very busy trying to take over the world.

Hi. Welcome to ADISC! I hope all is going well for you.
    It is nice to have another caretaker even if it is only roleplay/online. I like to roleplay myself and even though I dream about having someone take care of me real life, I would rather for the most part just talk to someone online.

I am a part of an English boarding school group as well on yahoo groups. I enjoy talking to the players from England and the ones who are from other countries as well. It is so neat to see what each person can add based on their backgrounds.

I hope you enjoy yourself here! Have a look in the community at the various groups. It seems that ADISC daycare is always looking for caregivers but I am sure there are others!

Take care!

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    (Doesn't think the welsh are underated at all... :P)

Quote Originally Posted by legokid View Post
    No Americans are the best but since I am 1/4 british and go to Wales a lot I say we are all good including the scots. Anyway, welcome to the forums Alexis and I hope you have a good time here. Also I'm the resident lego here even if I don't post that much but I'm very busy trying to take over the world.
    I think the one thing we can all agree on is that america really isn't the best. At most things!

Hey America has saved England quite a few times and they make obtaining diapers soo much easier than it is over in England. The only down side is that America are the fattest nation in the world but England are the second fattest nation and there are a lot less people in England so there :P