Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nuki Song...

Default The Nuki Song...

I know there was a post about this last year, but I have only just come across this song.

It's very catchy, but I think the bear kind of freaks me out at stages in the song lol

"And that is why you should give up your pacifier, kids. Because if you don't, you'll become a jiggly, unshaven gummy bear."

I'm sorry, but that bear has always creeped me out, and I will show this to my future children if they develop a paci addiction.

crazykittensmile

I love it!! Thanks for posting

*Nuki nuki nuki, sweeter than a cookie...*

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    Oh noes, I will have that song on my brain for days.
    *sings along*
    I was humming it all yesterday :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    "And that is why you should give up your pacifier, kids. Because if you don't, you'll become a jiggly, unshaven gummy bear."

I'm sorry, but that bear has always creeped me out, and I will show this to my future children if they develop a paci addiction.
    Or will just make them never give their dummy up :P

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    I love it!! Thanks for posting

*Nuki nuki nuki, sweeter than a cookie...*
    Well thats good it was worth the post if you like it then hehe. I thought everyone was going to go "o god this bloody song again"

This is such an annoying song but I like cause I'm wierd. I was siging this the other day at school and my friends gave me wierd looks when I said that nuki means pacifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post

What's wrong with paci addiction? : p I like the song, but I have also known about the bear and his other songs for awhile, so when my boyfriend showed me this recently I thought it was adorable ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Takkun View Post
    What's wrong with paci addiction? : p
    In the later years, nothing. I just don't want my kids to have years of braces, nor do I want to pay for them.

This is so made of freaking win, I know just who to show this too xD

Huxley

It's as addictive as Banana Phone. I think that bear snorted a little cocaine to go along with his nuki.