Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I recently bought a couple of waddle diapers form here, one pull up and one velcro fastening. I love them

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Default

    glad to hear he liked my name suggestion! (aww and he didn't even offer to send me a free sample )

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    oooh! i like i like!^^ hmmm im definitely gonna have to get some of this stuff^^

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    Looks like this guy is doing a lot of re-selling for a big profit.
    NiceDiaper.Com - All Wholesale Price
    Yup looks like a "nice diaper"

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Yup looks like a "nice diaper"
    I am sure it is but I live in the U.K. Guys, to ship to England from the U.S would cost me

    ---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    glad to hear he liked my name suggestion! (aww and he didn't even offer to send me a free sample )
    I dunno if that was aimed at me, but if it was I am happy to pay for a sample, buy it and I can send you the cash via paypal.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    dunno if that was aimed at me, but if it was I am happy to pay for a sample, buy it and I can send you the cash via paypal.
    Was referring to the marketer of the Waddlers... "Customizer" wasn't it? We spent some time a few weeks ago kicking around ideas for market slogans and product names. We settled on "Waddlers" and were tossing around "All you toddlers, try my Waddlers!" and such.

  8. #8

    Default

    iv bought from Dee Cluttering befor and ill say it again, the seller is good

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Was referring to the marketer of the Waddlers... "Customizer" wasn't it? We spent some time a few weeks ago kicking around ideas for market slogans and product names. We settled on "Waddlers" and were tossing around "All you toddlers, try my Waddlers!" and such.
    *hugs* okay, I have never heard of "waddlers" before. You could have had royalties paid if that was your idea.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    *hugs* okay, I have never heard of "waddlers" before. You could have had royalties paid if that was your idea.
    Nah nothing so formal. I just was looking at it as a courtesy. I enjoy helping others, but I also like to know I'm appreciated.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-Sep-2010, 03:48
  2. Premium Diapers vs Store Bought Diapers.
    By MeTaLMaNN1983 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2010, 04:02
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 15-May-2009, 22:52
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-Jun-2008, 19:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.