Thread: hi everyone

Default hi everyone

Im pampersize7boy and Im from North Carolina and i like football and diapers alot

Welcome pampersize7boy to the site. I hope you will feel comfortable posting and getting involved with the many topics. I too enjoy football as both of my sons played and one now coaches. We are big Virginia Tech fans and Steeler fans. What are your favorite teams? Do you play football yourself or are you involved in other sports. I enjoy bike riding, and I used to play mens league softball. I'm a musician and enjoy most kinds of music, rock, pop, jazz and classical, which addresses my degree. What are your likes? Are you into computer games or other tech fields?

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by pampersize7boy View Post
    Im pampersize7boy and Im from North Carolina and i like football and diapers alot
    Welcome to ADISC....i hope u like the site...im one of the biggest football fans you will ever meet...COWBOYS FAN FOR LIFE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome pampersize7boy to the site. I hope you will feel comfortable posting and getting involved with the many topics. I too enjoy football as both of my sons played and one now coaches. We are big Virginia Tech fans and Steeler fans. What are your favorite teams? Do you play football yourself or are you involved in other sports. I enjoy bike riding, and I used to play mens league softball. I'm a musician and enjoy most kinds of music, rock, pop, jazz and classical, which addresses my degree. What are your likes? Are you into computer games or other tech fields?
    hey dogboy....lol i hope you know that America's Team was originated in Dallas Texas in 1960. They played there first game at the Cotton Bowl...been through dozens of hall of famers...went through historic Texas Stadium went through 2 great Hall of Fame Coaches in Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson...had the triplets....Jerry the wonderman jones...currently have the best stadium EVER....yes that team is the Dallas Cowboys...I just want to make sure that every Steeler s fan knows that....HAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Oct-2010 at 22:50. Reason: merging posts

ya i play guard on my schools jv team and i like the redskins and i kind of like tec stuff

hello Pampersize7boy
    im guessing your also a pampers wearer like me
    welcome to adisc and stuff
    always happy to meet a fellow techy ^v^

Quote Originally Posted by tbmoney View Post
    hey dogboy....lol i hope you know that America's Team was originated in Dallas Texas in 1960. They played there first game at the Cotton Bowl...been through dozens of hall of famers...went through historic Texas Stadium went through 2 great Hall of Fame Coaches in Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson...had the triplets....Jerry the wonderman jones...currently have the best stadium EVER....yes that team is the Dallas Cowboys...I just want to make sure that every Steeler s fan knows that....HAHAHAHAHA
    Oh yes, I'm quite aware. Actually I think it's cool that Texas loves its football and supports it so well. The last time Virginia Tech went to Texas to play Texas U., Tech won. My daughter and son in law made the trip to see the game. Tech alumni are great supporters of their school. Someone had left the lights on to their SUV and the battery had run down. The Texas fans, even though they lost that game, were very good sports about it, very gracious, and gave them a jump start. I was very impressed with Texas!

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Oh yes, I'm quite aware. Actually I think it's cool that Texas loves its football and supports it so well. The last time Virginia Tech went to Texas to play Texas U., Tech won. My daughter and son in law made the trip to see the game. Tech alumni are great supporters of their school. Someone had left the lights on to their SUV and the battery had run down. The Texas fans, even though they lost that game, were very good sports about it, very gracious, and gave them a jump start. I was very impressed with Texas!
    I dont lvie in Texas anymore but us Texans do love our football and we do like to be friendly...gta keep spirts high even with a loss

Hey there, I see you've started making friends already That's great!

I just wanted to mention that your name is pretty generic for an AB/DL website so you might want to consider changing it to something that tells us more about you as a person! Very few people with generic 'baby this' or 'pamper this' make it to VIP, which is the highest level you can achieve on the site, without being staff (and they all smell - I lived with one, I know!).

You can change your name by going to 'settings' at the top of the page, and requesting a user name change on the left hand side, I believe

Welcome