Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Greetings,
    My name is unimportant (I am a little paranoid, yes), but you can call me Drivel. Not much on my biography, because again, I am paranoid. But I can give you a brief overview of my diaper-loverism:

Ever since I was toilet trained I wanted to go back wearing diapers (3-4 was when it really started). I had a sibling 3 years younger than me who was, of course, wearing diapers, so I would try sneaking them from my parents. Being so young, I didn't really know how to dispose of them so I would always stick them in really obvious places, like the bathroom garbage bin or under the porch. So my parents inevitably found me out, which they assumed was just me not wanting to give up being in diapers.

So, when I was around 5 I started really wanting diapers again (my brother was now toilet trained). So when we were at the store I snuck a pair of pull-ups in the shopping cart, and of course, my parents found them. But I begged repeatedly, so I ended up getting them (along with some laughs).

That was the last time I was able to get diapers until I was 14, and my parents still today (occasionally) joke about it, assuming it was just a phase in my early childhood (which of course, it wasn't).

My interests are:
    Art (digital now days, stuff like 3d modeling and short comedy videos), music (hard rock, dubstep, anything fast paced and fist pounding), movies (everything but Avatar), video games (GTA, Fallout, Oblivion, Minecraft, WoW (inactive)), road trips, hanging out late at night, etc.
    Last edited by Drivel; 08-Oct-2010 at 05:45.

Welcome to adisc! What are your interest besides diapers though?

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans View Post
    Welcome to adisc! What are your interest besides diapers though?
    Was busy writing those down before you posted! Haha. Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Drivel View Post
    Was busy writing those down before you posted! Haha. Thanks for the welcome!
    Lol wel i guese i am a little to fast for you. Oh you play minecraft what server?

Lol wel i guese i am a little to fast for you. Oh you play minecraft what server?
    Haven't tried any servers yet, bought the game after watching some YouTube videos for it and have been playing survival ever since (1-2 weeks).

aaah gotcha well when your everyin the mood for playing on multiplayer pm me and i will give you the server name.

aaah gotcha well when your everyin the mood for playing on multiplayer pm me and i will give you the server name.
    I can't send PMs yet, so could you PM me instead? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Drivel View Post
    ... movies (everything but Avatar)...
    You've obviously never been subjected to 'Daydream Believer' then...

Welcome to the fora

Just a quick reminder, we don't promote drug use here at ADISC since we have a lot of younger members, so you might want to remove that from your post

Great into apart from that though