Thread: AB/TB Clothes UK

Default AB/TB Clothes UK

Hi i havent posted on this site in a while ive been busy with other aspects of life and i think i owe it to my AB side to treat myself to some cute new clothes
    Im looking for a nice colourful hoody with ears on the hood, nothing too babyish so i could wear it in public, i havent had much luck - there seem to be a few things for girls but nothing for us boys
    If anyone has seen the sort of thing im on about or any other nice ab/tb/normalish clothes id really appreciate a link or two x thanks

One Piece suits that look like footed pajamas w/o the feet can be found here: OnePiece® - Jump in | One Piece, Jumpsuit, All-in-one, Onesie, Chilloutsuit || they are expensive, but I have heard their popularity has grown in the past couple of months -- would be something you could get away with wearing out and about.

All-in-one suits which can be found here: Adult onesies from the All in one company || I know some people have talked about them here; never personally dealt with them ... maybe others can give feedback?

I know adult baby, visit the Bigbabyzone, everything for the adult baby from one adult baby source has things like onesies for UK'ers but again have never heard positive or negative things about them so I'm not sure about them. You can always wear a onesie out and about because the crotch snaps would be hidden by your pants : )

hope that is a start

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybrat View Post
    Hi i havent posted on this site in a while ive been busy with other aspects of life and i think i owe it to my AB side to treat myself to some cute new clothes
    Im looking for a nice colourful hoody with ears on the hood, nothing too babyish so i could wear it in public, i havent had much luck - there seem to be a few things for girls but nothing for us boys
    If anyone has seen the sort of thing im on about or any other nice ab/tb/normalish clothes id really appreciate a link or two x thanks
    You probably won't find many 'normallish' AB clothes, as most are designed to be worn in private while people 'play baby'. You would probably be better off looking for clothes made for the furry fandom, for what you want. :3

crazykittensmile

If you want a hoody with ears on the hood try going to some of the goth/alternative style clothing shops in larger towns and cities. They quite often have hoodies with animal, particularly cat, ears. I'm not sure about colours, I have only seen black, white and pink but you may find one in other colours. They probably will be aimed at girls, but if you get a larger size and the style isn't too fitted then it may suit and fit you. I don't know where in the UK you are, but I have seen lots of hoodies like this in Brighton and there's a couple of shops in Southampton and Cardiff that sometimes have eared hoodies too.

Cosyndry.com also sell AB clothes, most are quite obviously AB but some of their onesies look like regular T-shirts tucked in: http://cosyndry.com/category/Onesies/

I have bought from them twice and their service and quality are both fantastic

All In One Company stuff is fantastic. Not cheap, but the quality is great and you can customise whatever way you like. If you want hoods, ears and tails, you can have all that too. Options also include front or back zipper, full length or crotch length zip, back "trap door"!, pockets, feet (attached or not), mittens. Good range of fabrics too.

Just got a couple more, one with monsters all over and one with alphabet and numbers which is really cute.

As I'm 5'7" and not too chubby I can get the kids ones too and save a little money. The largest kids sizes run fairly big.

These are footed sleepers though, but they're branching out into other stuff.

Onesizes, try Rackety's. Kids sizes up to age 14 run fairly big. There's a link somewhere on their site to their adult site too.

None of these are AB sites mind. All In One Company is getting pretty well known now and picked up in the press. This kind of stuff is becoming popular for adults (and kids) in general for fun warm winter PJs to snuggle up in over Christmas and don't have to be an AB/DL for them to be acceptable.

I've bought a couple of Funzees in the past.
    Not specific AB clothes but they are all in ones with poppers. The fit aint amazing (I'm a slim 6'2 so to get one that fits my legs I have to by xl so its quite big in the torso). But they are reasonably inexpensive.