Thread: I wore out in public today

tbmoney

Default I wore out in public today

I am very proud of myself today. I feel like I took a huge milestone. I wore to school today. To the people who are nervous about it, no one knows or expects that you are wearing. I wore a goodnites pull-up under my boxers. I was with a few of my friends, went to both my classes today, and even went to a pizza shop and nobody noticed so don't feel bad about it. I did it today and will probably do it more often

furryjake

i did this or do this axutually when i have chorus concerts or practice cause i get really nervous about how i sound .....but anywho i am with you no one seems to notice

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by furryjake View Post
    i did this or do this axutually when i have chorus concerts or practice cause i get really nervous about how i sound .....but anywho i am with you no one seems to notice
    yea I did everything I normally do and no one noticed, not even my closest friend....it's not a big deal really

furryjake

well actually i lied my best friend dose know about me wering but he didnt notice or ask so i gusse he ddnt know

Haha Idk if i would be able to do that. But I should try one day. :P

I was brave and wore to class also today but I was highly nervous. And I knew no one could tell but I was afraid somehow they might show without me knowing!

Ughhhh, I had a bad experience wearing to school one. This was when I was in like 3 or 4th grade. I wore a pull-up to school and someone found out and told everyone. I was teased and ridiculed for a bit. but being a small catholic school the word never spread outside of my class. But now I don't have a problem wearing out in public or things like that.