Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Controversial Motivational for "Bourgeoisie" Diaper Wearers

Jeffy

Default Controversial Motivational for "Bourgeoisie" Diaper Wearers

Hey Forum! I'm back! I know it's been for freaking EVER since the last time that I posted on here, and it feels good to be back, and I'm hoping that my content and contribution is still as uplifting and positive as it's always been. Anyways, here's a controversial little topic that caused a little bit of grief on my end when I posted about it in my FurAffinity journal a few weeks ago... So.. enjoy!

If you're anything like me, you'll agree that being a babyfur, wearing diapers, acting cubbish, and everything in between, has absolutely nothing to do with a sexual fetish that you have.

You feel deeper gratification than sexual desire when you're being a cub, or with other cubs. Therefore it is truly the aspect of picturing yourself as a small fuzzy child that makes you happy (an can bring much more satisfaction than a sexual climax can, in our case).

Which means, if you're anything like me, that when it's time to get yiffy, the diaper comes off, no questions asked.

Then again, there are some other people, in the same boat, who can only get their jollies while padded n.n nothing wrong with that, believe me, this post is not condemning you for that!... However, all this is beside the point.

So why, you ask, do we insist on having cute, durable, quality incontinence products?

Well it isn't exactly rocket science, kids.

Consider the following:

My true visualization of the perfect diaper is detailed, boyish, thick, and well put together. Kinda like a real baby diaper, except super-sized, please.
    (That'll be umpteen dollars, pull up to the next window.)

The problem with this, though, is that to produce something like this would be hellishly expensive, and not really in-demand. Therefore, most of the companies that produce products like these for infantilists like you and I, refuse to produce them. Maybe for money reasons, and maybe even for legal reasons. I have read in places, that the materials and such that they use in baby diapers are patented and that only certain companies are allowed to use them.

But wait! that's not all! There are some people out there, who are perfectly satisfied with wearing, using, (and maybe even over-using) your average, grocery-store bought adult incontinence product.
    These products tend to be cheap! Which is a good thing!
    However, the downside is that they also tend to be poorly produced, not have adequate absorbency for even one wetting; bland; thin; uncomfortable; etc.

Now I don't know about you, but the last time I tried those, I was 12 years old, and experimenting for the very first time with wearing diapers again. And even though, back then, I didn't even know what the hell a good diaper was, I remember clearly how much they absolutely sucked, and I sort of lost faith in finding a good diaper that actually fit me (that was until I found products like these deep in the inner folds of the internets). Speaks volumes about some of these third-world companies making these things and supplying walmarts and albertsons across the country.

Well, now that I know that diapers like these exist, and I can have them without hiding them, I'm livin large! Not to mention, I'm not sitting in a leaky Depends© trying to get rid of visualizations of old men dancing around in them...

And to those of you who DO use diapers because they arouse you, well, rock on! That's your deal, and whether you want to use cheap or designer "Louis Vuitton" diapers to do your bidding, well that's your choice and not much can be said to change your mind, am I right?

Well, now I know more about these products, tried a few, and really gotten a chance to put them to use, I have, naturally, developed a few opinions on how they can be changed and suited better to ME. As an INDIVIDUAL. Not to mention if the perfect diaper did come around, I would only be able to afford a sample pack at a time (because I know the facts about production costs), big freaking deal.

But I think that it's about time that we got to the bottom line here.

My question to you is, why settle for less when you can have what you want?
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT'S OK TO GO AFTER SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT.
    If it's safe to cross the street, then go for it! You don't wait for the next car to come by.
    It's ok to post petitions and such about trying to get your favorite padding produced!
    It's ok to always look for something better.
    It's OK TO ASK FOR SOMETHING BETTER.

I see it at least once a week! "Petition to Get Pink Bambinos Produced!"
    "Petition for This Design From ABU!"
    This petition, that petition. Well you know what? I sign them all, whether I want pink bambinos or not (I really don't) however I DO know that there are other people out there who I know and love, and would be made very happy to have their favorite diaper company make their own design of diaper. So yeah, I sign the petition. Every time. Cause that's just one more voice that could potentially cause a change that would make a lot of people happy.

But don't get your hopes too far up.

You may not always get it though, but there certainly isn't anything wrong with trying! Think of all the wonderful things that could be made reality if you would only have this many people around you who wanted it as well? There IS power in numbers, and in all honesty, WE are in control of these companies. If it weren't for us, these companies would die out PRETTY fast. That should also be a clue that our numbers have made a difference in the past, and WILL CONTINUE to make a difference in the future for all *B/DL/BFs that come after us.

Because I assure you. Because us babyfurs? We are sensitive people. Every one of us, whether you want to deny it or not, every single one of you whom I've met... Is special in one way or another, and you've all been gifted with this unique sensitivity and this profound and magical way to express yourself. All you want to do is further immerse yourself even further...

And you'll know it when you get it. Because, honestly, I don't need to be wearing a diaper to feel cubby,
    I don't need to suck on a pacifier to look "cute" while I'm asleep,
    I don't need anything to go into a childlike state of mind, it's second nature to me.
    But it enhances the feeling so much more when you're taped into the real thing, doesn't it?

It's just such a wonderful thing, it makes me want to cry.

wow well said my good man, i completely agree with you, if you want something changed go for it. nothing will change if we sit on our hands and do nothing. if we rely on others to change the world the world will stay the same. but i have a question, how is this controversial. i think we should all be doing this (not just for awesome diapers) like if were not happy with the government, why sit and complainb at home but do nothing about it?

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome View Post
    wow well said my good man, i completely agree with you, if you want something changed go for it. nothing will change if we sit on our hands and do nothing. if we rely on others to change the world the world will stay the same. but i have a question, how is this controversial. i think we should all be doing this (not just for awesome diapers) like if were not happy with the government, why sit and complainb at home but do nothing about it?
    The only reason I noted it was "controversial" is because this sparked a rather nasty bout of drama over on FurAffinity. It was me against another guy who was blatantly condemning me for wanting to "Wank into a $7 nappy when I had no grocery money," and I do have FA friends here on ADISC and I don't know if anyone else in cahoots with the other guy is on here who will attack me... So I'm just sorta covering my rear on that one XD that's another story for another day...

ahh ok i dig. well that arguement seems to be beside the point to your statement, i wouldnt worry to much about that guy. when i saw controversial in the title, i thought it was something like..... well actually i dont know what it was to bew honest but i was pleasantly suprised by what i found XD

Jeffy

Yeah, leave it to some psychopathic furry to start blasting me with hate comments and business statistics when I'm trying to motivate people XD Glad you enjoyed reading it. I'm trying to think of other things to write here about.

Business statistics are one thing, trying to bitch about what you want to do in your private life is another. I've often found the people who are most vocal about trying to keep others from doing what they like are the most miserable people in the world, or else they are trying to point at others so nobody will focus on them and see what they do for a wank!

Those businesses that don't take a chance from time to time end up dying out. I know, the company I work for is one that doesn't always follow the crowd. In just the last three years I got to design a new version of a type of product that had been around for over thirty years! It was a huge risk--one that the company had refused to take when there was a guy in management who just wanted to follow the crowd. Sometimes it takes actually creating a new widget for people to realize that they *WANT* that new widget. Simple case in point: look at Apple and the iPod. How many people had MP3 players before Apple put out the iPod? What about the iPhone? People had cell phones, but nothing like it. Now, others copy the business success and try to get a piece of the pie.

Business statistics are one thing to show what *HAS* worked in the past. The real question that comes up is which business will be the next big one with the "MUST HAVE" widget. Anybody who can predict that is a billionaire.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    "Wank into a $7 nappy when I had no grocery money,"
    Jeffy only gets yiffy in his diaper? <-- is that the summary of your post, or am I interpreting it the wrong way and you're saying you're asexual?

Either way, I read somewhere not too long ago that every 4th male in this country (and probably most other countries in the world) has seen a prostitute, and when I remember that, I'll have to say that even a "wank into a $7 nappy" is a lot cheaper than seeing a pay-chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Either way, I read somewhere not too long ago that every 4th male in this country (and probably most other countries in the world) has seen a prostitute, and when I remember that, I'll have to say that even a "wank into a $7 nappy" is a lot cheaper than seeing a pay-chick.
    Wait... seen?
    Is that a euphemism?
    1/4 sounds a lot! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Wait... seen?
    Is that a euphemism?
    1/4 sounds a lot! :O
    I agree that sounds like quite a lot...

Are we using some crazy loose definition of the word "prostitute" I'm not aware of, or am I just that out of touch with my surroundings?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    I see it at least once a week! "Petition to Get Pink Bambinos Produced!"
    "Petition for This Design From ABU!"
    This petition, that petition. Well you know what? I sign them all, whether I want pink bambinos or not (I really don't) however I DO know that there are other people out there who I know and love, and would be made very happy to have their favorite diaper company make their own design of diaper. So yeah, I sign the petition. Every time. Cause that's just one more voice that could potentially cause a change that would make a lot of people happy.
    While the rest of your post doesn't bother me, I must disagree with this as short-sighted and detrimental to the community as a whole. If the best information a business can get on their market is filled with people just hopping on the bandwagon with no intention of buying the product they ask for in the petition or poll, then the business could be put at risk by acting on this information. An infinitely diverse marketplace with products to please everyone would be wonderful but for those things that must be produced in significant quantities, a business has to try to make a judgment call as to whether they can recoup their investment. If there are enough people to support a pink diaper (or whatever), let them say so. I'm going to stick with giving companies truthful feedback as I would hope others would do if I ran a company trying to determine the best product for a market.