Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of ABDL Are You?

Wink What Kind Of ABDL Are You?

What kind of ABDL do you imagine yourself to be?

I'm definably a DL characture age 11 who likes sex ed. lol.

I don't *imagine* that I'm an ABDL. I really am one. However, when I'm in an AB mood, I generally imagine myself to be pretty much like my avatar (which is why I chose it). As a DL, I'm just me, except wearing a diaper.

I am an AB... I sometimes pretend I'm a toddler but lately and other times, I feel like an infant who has just made it to eating baby food.

I am working on making my own baby food. Today's was tooooo salty.

When I'm a toddler, I throw fits and I do not mind very well... and thus toddler punishments occur... timeout in a wooden chair and getting spanked But that's how I like it.

I am not into bondage and restraint. I would like someone to care for me though; however no sex!

When I came here, I would have almost said that I was mostly DL. I'm pretty much in the middle though, and if they were separate entities, I would say that I 'have both'. I'm more of a toddler in the regressive fantasy, but with a leaning toward being younger in some areas, and older in others. The main element is the diaper though, for me, so much of the time I'm perfectly fine to just be me at my current age in a diaper.

Oh, and perhaps this thread could have used a poll with a several options. Unfortunately, that has to be done right away upon thread creation (to my knowledge). I believe you may also have to be a regular first to post a poll, but I could be wrong on that too. I'm just waking up . lol

Jeffy

I am neither AB nor DL. I be babyfur n.n

I am a baby-blue fox who's age ranges anywhere between 2 and 6. I love chocolate, climbing trees, and drawing. I detest being called 'fat' (for I am plump n.n or "big boned"), long car rides, and I'm highly repulsed by girls and their cooties.

AB and without diapers - Im alone, so for me is better to be AB alone too. Last time I tryed to be AB with my ex and... bad result. BUT if one day I find some comprensive GF... only my secret wish.

tbmoney

I happen to still be 19 so I guess im still considered a TB....I feel like a 4 year old in a 19 yr old body. I still love toys, playing games, and having fun. I sill look at toys r us website and get jealous of toys i cant have at the moment. I watch kids shows on youtube and am a big fan of Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Suite Life on Deck. I get jealous when I see toy commercials of toys I want but cant have. When I am in toddler mode I have to wear pull-ups which I do. Thats the TBDL life I live and I like it haha lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    I am neither AB nor DL. I be babyfur n.n

I am a baby-blue fox who's age ranges anywhere between 2 and 6. I love chocolate, climbing trees, and drawing. I detest being called 'fat' (for I am plump n.n or "big boned"), long car rides, and I'm highly repulsed by girls and their cooties.
    I can relate to most of that.

I'm two.
    Sort of halfway between baby and toddler.
    I want to do all the things "big kids" do but I'll always get sleepy. And wet. All before I get to do what I really want.
    More playful than really naughty and I prefer cuddles to "freedom?".

If I want to sound all deep about it.

DL and I kinda like thinking of kari as my persona
    even if I'm strait/not sissy and not a girl I like being "cutesy"
    I'm not a TB ethier