Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible Urinary Imcontinence

Default Possible Urinary Imcontinence

Okay I have noticed for quite some time that even after going pee that no matter how much try to get out there is always that little bit that comes out after putting away my "thing". This has caused the embarrassing wet spot on the front of my pants more often than I can remember. I was wondering if this is a form of incontinence, and if anyone had similar issues. Granted I have a diaper fetish but it is because of my fetish that I got to wondering. I got a little story to share as well.

One day in 9th grade my friends bet me 10 bucks to down a 2 litre of Sprite as fast as I could. Needless to say I won the bet and quickly pocketed the cash. Less than 20 minutes later I had to pee the worst I ever had in my life. When I was done I didnt give it a second thought until another 10 minutes later when I had to go again. This lasted pretty much the rest of the school day. The main concern that I had and still have is now I go to the bathroom ALOT. Did I mess up my bladder? This was 14 years ago and still occurs today. My boyfriend and my other roommate tease me and say I have a bladder the size of a pea.

I have had that kind of problem too, at work it gets pretty annoying, I've had to dry it up quickly in a bathroom stall. Your probably alright. Just try to get it out a few more seconds longer before zipping up. Cute picture!

it is not incontinence, its perfectly normal. Everyone has a little bit of urine left in the urethra after they are done urinating. This is why you usually give it a few shakes after your done, but sometimes we are in a hury and dont get that last squart out.
    I would suggest you start by standing there a few extra secounds after your done, to make sure you get that last bit, dont rush yourself. If that dosnt take care of it all, then you might try by quickly runing your finger down your urethra, pretty much milking out any that might be left there. If you are still having issues then, take it a step further and press on your urethra directly behind the scrotum.
    Even after you try those it is still usual to have a drop or two left in the urethra.

Also, with the going a lot, drinking soda or anything with caffiene will make you go a lot, as caffeine acts as a duretic (causes you to urinate frequently)

If you really try all of that, and non of that is working for you, and you still have enough coming out to cause a wet spot, then I would talk to a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    it is not incontinence, its perfectly normal. Everyone has a little bit of urine left in the urethra after they are done urinating. This is why you usually give it a few shakes after your done, but sometimes we are in a hury and dont get that last squart out.
    I would suggest you start by standing there a few extra secounds after your done, to make sure you get that last bit, dont rush yourself. If that dosnt take care of it all, then you might try by quickly runing your finger down your urethra, pretty much milking out any that might be left there. If you are still having issues then, take it a step further and press on your urethra directly behind the scrotum.
    Even after you try those it is still usual to have a drop or two left in the urethra.

Also, with the going a lot, drinking soda or anything with caffiene will make you go a lot, as caffeine acts as a duretic (causes you to urinate frequently)

If you really try all of that, and non of that is working for you, and you still have enough coming out to cause a wet spot, then I would talk to a doctor
    This is good advice. To add to it, and to answer your other question, no. Drinking two litres of Sprite FOURTEEN YEARS AGO would not have damaged your bladder. I don't know how often you have to go, but if this problem is negatively affecting you daily life, as with any problem that negatively affects your daily life, you should seek help from a urologist (at least in this instance, as not all problems can be solved by a urologist).

Quote Originally Posted by Arenskunk View Post
    Okay I have noticed for quite some time that even after going pee that no matter how much try to get out there is always that little bit that comes out after putting away my "thing". This has caused the embarrassing wet spot on the front of my pants more often than I can remember. I was wondering if this is a form of incontinence, and if anyone had similar issues. Granted I have a diaper fetish but it is because of my fetish that I got to wondering. I got a little story to share as well.

One day in 9th grade my friends bet me 10 bucks to down a 2 litre of Sprite as fast as I could. Needless to say I won the bet and quickly pocketed the cash. Less than 20 minutes later I had to pee the worst I ever had in my life. When I was done I didnt give it a second thought until another 10 minutes later when I had to go again. This lasted pretty much the rest of the school day. The main concern that I had and still have is now I go to the bathroom ALOT. Did I mess up my bladder? This was 14 years ago and still occurs today. My boyfriend and my other roommate tease me and say I have a bladder the size of a pea.
    If you imagine the urinary tract on a human male and compare it to a tap on the wall with a short piece of hose on the end, when you turn off the tap there is still some water that drains off the rest of the hose. The tap or valve in a human is a fair way down, so the "hose" is left with som pee in it. This is normal, we all make a damp patch if we hurry along too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    This is normal, we all make a damp patch if we hurry along too fast.
    Especially embarrasing for those of us who dont wear underwear.... :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Especially embarrasing for those of us who dont wear underwear.... :-p
    *chokes on his can of beer*
    Yeah, I sometimes dont wear underwear either.

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    Racer's advise was pretty good. If it does get the point, however, that nothing seems to be working, and that this is a chronic issue, then it may be possible that you have what is known as Overflow Incontinence:
    Overflow incontinence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's possible you have weaker muscles in that area, or even that there's some sort of blockage preventing everything from coming out at once. This would be something you would want to look into in particular. It is very normal to have a little bit come out in the end, but not if it keeps going a while after, or if it's constantly dribbling for a little while.

Personally, I have always had a bit come out into my underwear, and have even had times where it is actually a literal short stream that comes out. It's annoying, and at times has made me wish I had some sort of protection there (pull-up/pad style). Really though, for me, the most frustrating part is that I can never go immediately when I stand over the toilet or at the urinal. I have actually had to leave and come back a few times just to get anything to come out, and then it's usually at least a decent amount, since I really had to go. Just this morning, I had to wait over a minute at the bathroom at school for anything to happen. It's embarrassing, and I feel like I'm wasting other people's time too if there's a line.

Anyhow, hope things are really okay and you aren't actually having a legit medical problem there.

Thanks for the help guys. I am going to go to a urologist as soon as finances allow. I have taken to wearing Depends at work for both the comfort and to help with the occasional excess pee.

yea the depends pull ups even pads will work well for smaller leakage like you describe and they are easier to swap out when needed and cheaper overall. you might just need to take your time when going to the bathroom to get it all out Ive have a similar problem when i hurry, just remember shake it once ur fine 2 times you're OK but never ever shake it 3 or more times cause you know what that means :P