Thread: hi there!

Default hi there!

hi my name is paul and im a 20 yr old diaper lover living in sarasota florida, looking to meet some cool people!

hello there and welcome to ADISC
    hope you feel right at home here
    and hope to see you around the blogs and threads ^v^

Quote Originally Posted by Flbabyteen View Post
    hi my name is paul and im a 20 yr old diaper lover living in sarasota florida, looking to meet some cool people!
    Hi paul, this place is stuffed full of cool people, have a look around. Welcome

crazykittensmile

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forums

There are plenty of cool people to meet here, however, you will have far more luck in making some good friends if you share a little more about yourself with us, that way we know what kind of things you're into. There is a real variety of us here and I'm sure you will find someone else who is interested with the same things you are, outside of liking diapers.

What kind of stuff do you like to do in your everyday life? Do you have any hobbies, interests or maybe a sport or something? We like to get to know our members here, and the best way to get to know someone is by them introducing themselves well. If you still feel a bit unsure as to what to write there is a good 'cheat sheet' to making a good first impression/introduction here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

Look forward to hearing more from you

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forums

There are plenty of cool people to meet here, however, you will have far more luck in making some good friends if you share a little more about yourself with us, that way we know what kind of things you're into. There is a real variety of us here and I'm sure you will find someone else who is interested with the same things you are, outside of liking diapers.

What kind of stuff do you like to do in your everyday life? Do you have any hobbies, interests or maybe a sport or something? We like to get to know our members here, and the best way to get to know someone is by them introducing themselves well. If you still feel a bit unsure as to what to write there is a good 'cheat sheet' to making a good first impression/introduction here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

Look forward to hearing more from you
    You're doing my job for me!! I should just pack up and go home Good work

As for you, FLbabyteen, I'm not going to ask you to write more, since jess has already explained all that, but I am going to suggest you look at your username! It's pretty generic and... well not all that exciting! People who do the best in these fora are the ones that have a unique name, without words like 'wet' 'messy' 'baby' 'pampers' etc, etc.

If you want to change your name to something less generic then you can request a user name change from your settings page, which you can access by looking at the top of the page