Thread: Introducing Myself

Wink Introducing Myself

Hi there everyone on ADISC and visitors! I'm Zora. :3

I've been floating around in the *B/DL community for about 3 years but I'm just now getting around to joining ADISC. I finally told my mother everything about me, she was understanding, but the look on her face seemed like she really just didn't want to know. Anyway, I took a few days to prepare her a little booklet on all this, and most of my information in said booklet came from here. I'm really thankful to all those who edit the wiki for the wonderful info that helped me understand who I was and that it wasn't wrong to be like that. I figured since I got so much help from these forums I'd join and try to help other people in similar situations.

Thanks to all who are reading and I hope to make lots of new friends here on ADISC! ^^

Hiii! And welcome I just joined...today? Or yesturday I forgot.
    But, I love your username by the way it's way cool lol

BernardFx

Hi! Welcome to the wonderful world of ADISC! Funny fact: Zora=Zorra=Vixen in spanish =P
    Lately, I have noticed a rise in TB/BF. Cool! So, what else do you like? Example: music?

I love music! I'm into also sorts but I prefer stuff of digital origin. I mostly listen to trance, preferably psytrance, Suomi, and full-on. I also like downtempo and happy hardcore. I'd have to say Scooter is one of my favorite artists of all time, his music feels wonderful in my ears. :P

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraFox View Post
    I love music! I'm into also sorts but I prefer stuff of digital origin. I mostly listen to trance, preferably psytrance, Suomi, and full-on. I also like downtempo and happy hardcore. I'd have to say Scooter is one of my favorite artists of all time, his music feels wonderful in my ears. :P
    Basshunter FTW! I listen mostly to 90's trance. Brings back memories of something I never knew :P. Do you practice any sports? And what about videogames O.o?

Never really been into sports, but yeah, I love video games. I also love nature. ^^ There's nothing better than taking a nice walk in the woods and enjoying the peace and serenity.

Yay! I love Scooter! And Basshunter!

What sort of videogames are you into?

Oh, and welcome to the fora.

Hi ZoraFox

**Huggles**
    It was nice chatting with you a little bit on the IRC last night. I feel like you'll really fit in pretty well here, and I know you'll be able to find a lot of good friends around the forums. It's a pretty cool community on the site, though I know you've been around in 'the community' at large for a little while now. I'm glad the wiki was so helpful for you. I love that thing, personally .

Take care and enjoy yourself around here. Hop in wherever, you're more than welcomed.