Thread: Was just told by my boyfriend he is a AT-DL

Question Was just told by my boyfriend he is a AT-DL

Me and my boyfriend are together for two years and he told me he was a AT-DL. At first I didn't know what it was. He said he couldn't really explain so he said I should look it up on the internet. So I did and I must admit I found a bit strange. but he explained to me that every DL is different. I accepted everything about his ways of being a DL. I even told him a childrens story and he loved it.
    He really want's to do more, but since were both still living with our parents it will take another year I can do some little things like cutting his bread in to small pieces and telling him childstories and things like that.

Does anyone have some more advice about little things like the above I can do for him?

Thank you,

DLgirlfriend

tbmoney

Well for one, Welcome to ADISC.... I congragulate you for accepting him. I must say again that what you are doing is really nice and he is really enjoying it. I am not in the same situation as him but I could only imagine how happy I would be if I were in the same situation as him. Anyway maybe you could buy him a toy here or there, or watch cartoons with him. Go to a park and go on the swings. It's not much but it will help him and it will help you be more comfortable with things. Anyway good luck....and remember have fun

Really, just be there for him whenever he feels like talking about that. My friend said she would always be there for me if I ever needed to talk about my "like", so just be there for him. I mean he would probably not mind it if you did diaper him but that seems a bit un reachable at the moment. Like I said, just be there for him

You are really a great person for accepting him

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Really, just be there for him whenever he feels like talking about that. My friend said she would always be there for me if I ever needed to talk about my "like", so just be there for him. I mean he would probably not mind it if you did diaper him but that seems a bit un reachable at the moment. Like I said, just be there for him

You are really a great person for accepting him
    I believe you have it right on

That's great being open-minded like that!!! He's really lucky. Just enjoy it to your fullest!! if you have *interests* now is the time to tell your boyfriend just be honest with him. Remember everybody's different. I like humiliation and pain and the emotional side as well as it being a security blanket. Be honest and explain your wants and needs to him and mabe you guys can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by tbmoney View Post
    I believe you have it right on
    Agreed!

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

I was in exactly your situation about 2 years ago, and I made a few threads around here asking pretty much the same as you!

If you look at my signature, (under this post) you'll see a link called 'My Coming Out Thread', if you click on that there are links to the first few threads I made!

Just be patient and read around and I'm sure more ideas will come to you

Cool, nice to see you are able to accept this side of him. All i can advise is just don't "over do it". This is just my opinion, but buying him small toys or something like that is cool. Just don't let this become too big and be a big part of your relationship. (hope you understand?)

Good luck

Coming from someone who was just on the other side of the kind of conversation you just had, thank you. That was a wonderful gift you gave your boyfriend. It sounds like you've found a new and interesting facet of your relationship, and a new way to show how much you care for each other. As others have noted, just don't let it take over the whole relationship, and don't let it spiral out of control, and you should be on your way to a wider world. I hope your boyfriend knows how lucky he is to have you; women like you seem to be more uncommon than they should be.