View Poll Results: What should I do?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1.Buy big pack of Tena's for $20 and have about 18 diapers or so

6 46.15%
  • 2. Buy big pack of Certainty's larger size and get something like 30 diapers for $18

0 0%
  • 3. Buy regular pack of certainties and get 20 diapers for $12 These are medium size diapers

3 23.08%
  • 4. Try a brand new store brand of diapers (CVS would be the next choice)

4 30.77%
  • 5.Other store brand diapers (please specify in thread)

0 0%

Thread: Which diaper should I try next? Or should I buy Certainty again?

Default Which diaper should I try next? Or should I buy Certainty again?

Alright well I've tried a wide range of diapers and well My current faves are Bambino Teddies (hope they fix the tape next time I order) and Tena Slips and Certainty (wallgreens brand)

I'm not picky when It comes to diapers I've tried depends pullups (dont' like em anymore) and a Goodnites and what not. So I need some more everyday diapers Like Tena's or Certainty's but I dunno if I should buy something I know or try something new.... Here are my options

1.Buy big pack of Tena's for $20 and have about 18 diapers or so

2. Buy big pack of Certainty's larger size and get something like 30 diapers for $18

3. Buy regular pack of certainties and get 20 diapers for $12 These are medium size diapers

4. Try a brand new store brand of diapers (CVS would be the next choice)

5.Other store brand diapers (please specify in thread)

I'm strictly talking about cheap diapers that I can buy some wear and different diaper styles also count towards the overall thing. (I like trying pull ups cloth, plastic I love them all !)

BTW: I've loved the Certainty diapers I find them extremely convenient and very discreet I'm looking for a more discreet diapers but I'm really comfortable with my diaper wearing (wore bambinos stuffed with baby diaper out with my family) so I'm kind of ok with it all. XD

crazykittensmile

I voted Tena, partly because I don't know what certainty or CVS diapers are to judge them and partly because Tena are my favourite. I don't know if Tena in the US is the same as it is in the UK though...

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    I voted Tena, partly because I don't know what certainty or CVS diapers are to judge them and partly because Tena are my favourite. I don't know if Tena in the US is the same as it is in the UK though...
    Well I'm kind of in the US... See PR get latin american shipments of Tena slips so the ones from UK should be the same as the ones I'm able to get.

Hmm, well it's hard to tell. What fits you best? With diapers, I find that quality trumps quantity. If you're going to try something new, they usually have measurements on the label...I don't know if it's just a personal thing, but I cannot stand diapers that are too big.

From what I've heard, Tena's are nowhere near as good as they are in the UK.

"regular pack of certainties and get 20 diapers for $12"

If they work for you save some money and get enough to see you through.