Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi Iím an AB from New Mexico, I'm down to earth and I like to have fun.

I was a bed wetter till about 10 and was made to wear diapers to bed at night because of it. I was also forced to wear diapers as punished for wetting and messing my pants. (I feel this is were my AB/DL side comes from) I got really sick at 17 and became a bed wetter for life. At 24 I was in a car wreak and lost all control of my bladder.

I like, Sci-fi, Computers, Cars, Anime, Video Gaming, Toys, Swords, Sewing, Welding, Wood Working, Art, Science.

I enjoy people who are open minded, friendly, and are good humored but at the same time not high maintenance. If you have any questions for me just ask. I'm honest as I feel you should always be who you are.

Welcome to the forums! I love Computers, Anime, and Video Games also. What anime shows do you watch? I like Bleach and Code Geass, and many more.

Wow to many to name, um Ghost in the shell, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis, Trinity Blood, Ergo Proxy, Gants, Dot Hack, Last Exile, Bleach, Edens Bowy, Banner of the Stars, and many, many, more.

crazykittensmile

Hello

Wow, you like sewing, welding, art & wood-work - you sound very crafty! I would love to gain more practical skills, but unfortunately i spend far more time on the internet looking at things I could be doing/making instead of actually doing/making them! What kind of things do you make? In theory I really love sewing, I make little felt animals and decorations that can be hung up with ribbon, but unfortunately in reality most of the things I start end up half-finished I keep thinking I should finish the stuff I've started, but I have a nasty habit of procrastinating about everything, even things that would be fun to do.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC and see you around the forums

Welcome to ADISC Huggers! =)

You joined at the same time as I did! What took you so long!? =P

Nice intro, you have a huge variety of interests there! What branch of science are you interested in? I'm quite keen on astronomy and chemistry (not that I'm any sort of expert in either field), in fact, if you look closely at my name, you'll see it's made up of chemical symbols! =)

Everybody here is open minded (they ought to be, anyway!), friendly and good humoured (as far as I know!) so I'm sure you'll get on with everybody just fine.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any problems.

Hey Huggers, welcome to ADISC! Great intro! You sound really crafty!

When I was younger I went through a period of being really interested in using a laithe (sp?) Yaknow the wood turner that you can use to make chair legs and bowls! Bless her soul, my mum still has all the fruit bowls I made her sitting lopsidedly on the display cabinet in our living room!

It turns out my brother has the skill in that area though :S

Looking forward to reading more of your posts

Well I make all kinds of stuff last year I welded/built a 40ft by 80ft by 20ft set of horse stall and barn to match. I made my crib, bed, desks and deck from wood. I also built this and the other 6 computers in my house. ( I even built P4’s at intel so I might have built the cpu in one or more of my computers) I sew all my own cloth Pull-up diapers as well as onesies and stuff to keep my diapers covered up and me dry. (And cloths for fun too) I also have sewed myself footies as well as other stuff. My wife crochet little anime animals, can remember what the Japanese call them. As for procrastinating oh the trails a half finished, started with good intensions, projects laying around my house. Anyway It nice to meet you and thanks for your post.

I’m into just about every thing but if I had to pick a favorite Astrophysics, Theoretical Physics, Quantum mechanics one of those would have to be it. I love writing Sci-fi but I have a real pep eve for them being as close to real science as possible. I hate it when writers just default to hyperspace or techno babbles to explain how FTL is possible. I’ve so far found everyone very friendly and I look forward to joining in some of the treads I’ve seen here. Thanks for the welcome.

The first time I used a laithe the chisel ended up stuck in the roof 3ft behind me. The guy teaching me had just left to get us something to drink. When he return and saw were the chisel was he ask how I managed that. The roof was 15ft high and I managed in imbed the chisel up to the handle, to this day I couldn’t tell you how I did it. We had to get a ladder to get it out. Needless to say so started and ended my wood turning career. Thanks for your post and have a great day.

Huggers
    Last edited by Trevor; 06-Oct-2010 at 01:34. Reason: merging posts

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Huggers View Post
    Well I make all kinds of stuff last year I welded/built a 40ft by 80ft by 20ft set of horse stall and barn to match. I made my crib, bed, desks and deck from wood. I also built this and the other 6 computers in my house. ( I even built P4’s at intel so I might have built the cpu in one or more of my computers) I sew all my own cloth Pull-up diapers as well as onesies and stuff to keep my diapers covered up and me dry. (And cloths for fun too) I also have sewed myself footies as well as other stuff. My wife crochet little anime animals, can remember what the Japanese call them. As for procrastinating oh the trails a half finished, started with good intensions, projects laying around my house. Anyway It nice to meet you and thanks for your post.
    Wow! You really do sound very talented when it comes to craft work, you seem to have a set of the perfect AB skills being able to make furniture, diapers and clothes! And your wife crochets animals - oh, I am so jealous! I have a lovely book full of patterns to make beautiful crocheted 'amigurumi' animals and dolls, my only problem is I have no idea how to crochet and I don't know anybody to teach me either. I have tried to teach myself from the internet, but I really need to be shown and given a lot of time to practice under supervision in order to learn anything practical. So I am having to stick to sewing and knitting animals at the moment. I am also quite keen to try felting some toys, but again I don't really know how that works as all I've seen are pictures of the completed toys in books.

Do you own a horse to go into the horse stall/barn? I own a pet cat, but I don't suppose horses and cats really compare very well! Horses don't curl up and sleep on your lap in the evening, but then you're not going to get very far if you go for a journey on catback either...