Thread: Oh, geez! (cautionary tale)

Default Oh, geez! (cautionary tale)

So I ordered my new Nuk 5 from pacifiersrus 2 weeks ago and was thrilled that it came in yesterday. After getting the email notification, I ran to the mailroom window to claim my package. They handed me a crinkly post bag that seemed very large for just a pacifier. Not thinking much of this, I head over to the lounge just below the cafe to open the bag, keeping my purse opened so I could take a quick look at the paci and quickly transfer it to my purse. I feel around and notice that they had wrapped it up pretty well for just a paci...Without thinking, though, I pull the thing out of the bag by the wrapping...and far too late I realize that it was wrapped...in a diaper! I look around and see people staring as I hold my paci nestled and hid away in a complimentary medline brief...Horrorstruck, I place the bundle back in the bag and leave the scene running.

There is a moral to this story, though, that I should've caught onto earlier...when ordering anything ABDL, always watch out for free gifts, as nice as they are. If there looks like there could be extra goodies in your package, there probably is. I will so think carefully next time I open a package outside the privacy of my own room...
    Anyone else learn this lesson the hard way?

Sorry, but that is kind of funny. I'm sorry you ended up shocking some bystanders. I hope the Medline is comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRaimuneko View Post
    So I ordered my new Nuk 5 from pacifiersrus 2 weeks ago and was thrilled that it came in yesterday. After getting the email notification, I ran to the mailroom window to claim my package. They handed me a crinkly post bag that seemed very large for just a pacifier. Not thinking much of this, I head over to the lounge just below the cafe to open the bag, keeping my purse opened so I could take a quick look at the paci and quickly transfer it to my purse. I feel around and notice that they had wrapped it up pretty well for just a paci...Without thinking, though, I pull the thing out of the bag by the wrapping...and far too late I realize that it was wrapped...in a diaper! I look around and see people staring as I hold my paci nestled and hid away in a complimentary medline brief...Horrorstruck, I place the bundle back in the bag and leave the scene running.

There is a moral to this story, though, that I should've caught onto earlier...when ordering anything ABDL, always watch out for free gifts, as nice as they are. If there looks like there could be extra goodies in your package, there probably is. I will so think carefully next time I open a package outside the privacy of my own room...
    This is a good lesson.

I know there aren't really lots of snakes out there, due to the fact that winters freeze all life, but you really must break yourself of reaching into an enclosed space with a bare hand, grasping, and just blindly pulling.

Lol, yeah. I hope the Medline is comfy too after that fiasco, XD
    And see, I'm usually a pretty cautious person, but that really took me by surprise, although it shouldn't have. But yes, thank you for the proverb there...I'm not going to forget this, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRaimuneko View Post

*grins*
    I can kinda relate to that when my mum got me a collar for christmas many years ago.

haha! Foiled by the free diaper!
    Thank you for sharing that. It brightened my day

Dang. Sucks that that happened in PUBLIC.
    Wasn't so unlucky myself, but I think my brain over-loaded a tad when I opened my package and saw them.
    First ones ever, still trying to find a good time to wear one >.>

Haha....I would have liked to have seen the faces of the bystanders. My stuff always comes to the house, though it's a little embarrassing when I open them in front of my wife! She usually does an eye roll....sigh.