Thread: An Introduction

Cool An Introduction

I'm mike / uppitycrip - I'm a 34 yo gay male with cerebral palsy in diapers 24/7 due to disability, tho i definitely like the kinky side of diapers, I AM TRULY Incontinent. I met my ltr partner, Jim on a incontinence forum (i'm not sure if it's okay to post a link ) But he has MS and also wears diapers / pullups. I've tried to gain continence thru a subrapubic catheter, but it hurt like hell. I mostly wear attends or goodnites...jim likes tena pullups. i use a wheelchair part time. i have a college degree. i love music and all sorts of geeky stuff.

Darkfinn

Hey... welcome to the boards!

Seems we are getting a number of IC individuals joining now... which is great. The advice and insight y'all can provide on actually having to live with diapers is an invaluable resource to those of us who enjoy diapers but don't necessarily need them.

I hope you enjoy it here!

hello uppitycrip! good to see you decided to stick around here. post lots, make friends, and have fun!

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by uppitycrip View Post
    I'm mike / uppitycrip - I'm a 34 yo gay male with cerebral palsy in diapers 24/7 due to disability, tho i definitely like the kinky side of diapers, I AM TRULY Incontinent. I met my ltr partner, Jim on a incontinence forum (i'm not sure if it's okay to post a link ) But he has MS and also wears diapers / pullups. I've tried to gain continence thru a subrapubic catheter, but it hurt like hell. I mostly wear attends or goodnites...jim likes tena pullups. i use a wheelchair part time. i have a college degree. i love music and all sorts of geeky stuff.
    Welcome to ADISC.

Sorry about your cerebral palsy and incontinence. Incontinence can't be fun, even if you do have a diaper fetish!

Welcome to our community! I hope that you will enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Oh yeah and nice intro!

Hi! What does your name mean anyway?

Have fun on the forums!

Hiya Uppity! Hope you enjoy your stay here! I like goodnites too, although I don't -need- to wear them.

If its not too personal, what's your College degree for?