Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, how's it going?

Default Hey, how's it going?

Hey! my name's Sam, and i live in ohio. I had an account on here a few months ago, but my parents figured me out, then deleted all my stuff! they sent me to a therapist who recommended starting back up with doing research online about tb/dl, etc., so here i am again!

when i'm not wearing diapers, i play bass guitar in a band as well as participating in marching band and playing hockey, and throwing shotput and discus. my main focus right now in school is getting into the national honors society!

i'm also a babyfur. my fursona is a baby lion named Vern

BernardFx

*pounces widdle Sam* Hehe, nice to get honor wtudent around. I am myself one. Cool man. Keep it up! I'm into playing bass too. What is your favourite type of music? Or what do you play?

hello!!^^ how you doing? welcome to the site!!^^ talk to me anytime!^^

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    *pounces widdle Sam* Hehe, nice to get honor wtudent around. I am myself one. Cool man. Keep it up! I'm into playing bass too. What is your favourite type of music? Or what do you play?

we play alternative rock, stuff mostly inspired by the beatles and the misfits, led zeppelin, etc. how about you? ive been playing seriously for about a year, but longer if you count the time where i was just learning how to play

Quote Originally Posted by tbdlotakusheep View Post
    hello!!^^ how you doing? welcome to the site!!^^ talk to me anytime!^^
    will do
    Last edited by Trevor; 05-Oct-2010 at 03:32. Reason: merging posts

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by codered4 View Post
    we play alternative rock, stuff mostly inspired by the beatles and the misfits, led zeppelin, etc. how about you? ive been playing seriously for about a year, but longer if you count the time where i was just learning how to play
    I love the Beatles and Led Zepelin! I used to play that in my band, but we got separated becasue of High School :S Cool avatar, by the way. Did you make it on paint?

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    I love the Beatles and Led Zepelin! I used to play that in my band, but we got separated becasue of High School :S Cool avatar, by the way. Did you make it on paint?
    indeed it took like three hours but was defintly worth it
    Cookies 'N' Stuph on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads here's a link to our myspace if you want to hear some of our music

tbmoney

Welcome to ADISC codered!!!

'Ello. Seems that you've met my comrades already...

Glad to meet another member that isn't purely into DL'ism once in a while...

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    'Ello. Seems that you've met my comrades already...

Glad to meet another member that isn't purely into DL'ism once in a while...
    great! glad to meet you too

Welcome back; I recognize the name and was surprised to see you in this forum... but am glad you did repost here! You might tell this therapist of yours that all sorts of people have some kind of kink, something that makes them feel "special" - whether sexually aroused or relaxed and happy or elated or excited like they feel on Christmas day...

And these pleasant "special" feelings come from wearing something... and not only is it not harmful, but squelching the inclination, denying it will do harm. It'll just cause frustration and depression; where's the harm in giving it free reign?