Thread: Utah AB

Default Utah AB

Hi everybody,
    I'm a 19 yo AB/DL living in Logan Ut. I attend Utah State university and am a Mechenical Engineering major. I also have yahoo messenger as [removed]. I love meeting new people and would love to learn more about diapers lifestyles.
    Thanks,
    Thelvyn
    Last edited by Trevor; 04-Oct-2010 at 23:39. Reason: removed IM.

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

If you want to add IM details to your profile, then that's ok, but you can't have them in a post

What sort of stuff are you interested in outside of your diaper interest? Do you have any interesting hobbies? Universities always have the craziest clubs, do you belong to any weird ones?

This is your thread to tell us all about you, and first impressions count so make the most of it

These links are a useful read:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

and this cheat sheet might help if you're struggling to think of things to say!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Well i'm really into snowboarding, and sand surfing, basically its snowboarding on sand dunes. I do a lot of offroading with ATV's and my '96 GMC Jimmy. I'm a major techie, i love video games, computers and music (especially Muse).

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by thelvyn1991 View Post
    Well i'm really into snowboarding, and sand surfing, basically its snowboarding on sand dunes. I do a lot of offroading with ATV's and my '96 GMC Jimmy. I'm a major techie, i love video games, computers and music (especially Muse).
    Hello, welcome to Adisc

I like Muse as well - a few years ago they were one of my favourite bands and my bedroom at my parents' house is still lined with posters of Matt Bellamy! I don't listen to them very much any more though, but now you've mentioned them maybe I will go and have a listen and get all nostalgic!

I have an Xbox and a ps3. My tag on Xbox is INSULIN RAGE. same on PlayStation but no space.