Thread: What is the best gel type diaper available in the U.K. ?

Red face What is the best gel type diaper available in the U.K. ?

I am looking for the best gel type diaper that is available in the U.K.
    I have tried Tena, abriform, lille and a few others, I find that most are now the hollow fibre/ paper kind. I prefer the gel filled types, they absorb more and they lock in the wetness. My waist is just under 35 inches, Im a guy and a side sleeper.
    What do you think ?
    Thank-you.

crazykittensmile

I like the gel type diapers, but the only good gel nappies I know of in the UK are real baby nappies like Pampers & Huggies. I often use these as boosters inside my regular nappies as I like the way they swell up more, but I haven't ever found a good adult nappy available in the UK that's filled with gel.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    I like the gel type diapers, but the only good gel nappies I know of in the UK are real baby nappies like Pampers & Huggies. I often use these as boosters inside my regular nappies as I like the way they swell up more, but I haven't ever found a good adult nappy available in the UK that's filled with gel.
    Thank you, I will do some more research

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I never thought of using Pampers or huggies as boosters, I will try that Thank you.
    *hugs*

---------- Post added 05-10-2010 at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-10-2010 at 11:11 PM ----------

So far, (I think) Tena medium maxi are the best so far. I might go up to the large size as this will give me a larger pad. I did have some "contenna" ?? they were decent.