Thread: Hello?

Post Hello?

Nope, Matthew is not my real name, just the name I wish I had. I am incredibly lonely combined with shyness. 'Scuse me for hating new music.

I don't think my story for why I like diapers is appropriate for this section but I'll have no problem for messaging it to anyone. I'll I can say is I really didn't make it up.

I'm a 26 year old white male in Arizona. Tall and thin. I can't stand made up words and immaturity. I can't stand over retentiveness and meaningless subjects usually, depends on the person and subject even from me.

'moo' told me I was lurking. So then just now, I unloaded.

Hi there Mathew. Welcome to ADISC.

As for being lonely and shy (and not liking most new music), I can certainly relate to that. You seem to honor maturity and meaningful subject matter. I can appreciate it, and recommend that you stick to the Mature Topics section the most, where those subject matters often come up. Otherwise, I fear some of the general conversation on this site may steer you the wrong way, lol.

Since you are here in the introductions section though, why don't you share a little more about your interests? What tends to get you through the day? Any preferred activities, tasks, or hobbies? Are you in a trade or working toward a degree (or both)?

Hope you enjoy your time here. We're a pretty laid back crew usually.

Hey there, welcome to ADISC

This thread is all about YOU, so tell us some more about yourself Although you're introduction is pretty good so far, im dying to know more

What sort of music do you like, if not new stuff? I'm pretty big on classic rock at the moment, things like Queen, T-Rex and Bowie! (Ooooh Bolan was so hot in his prime!)

You've told us lots of things you don't like, so now tell us the things you do

Alright, I'll start off with with work and college. So far I'm getting $10 an hr. to clean up shopping carts from the parking lot at a blue colored company. I get to listen to music and radio. Summer hast ended!

I tend to like things from previous generations, by and large they are all still kicking butt

I do like classic rock, but usually at work, I listen to Gino Soccio, Fatback and Silver Convention. Don't recognize any of these?

It's Disco, fast passed and EPIC in style. Like old Saturday Night Live skits.

I like skill games, RPGs, learning and explaining things, I am gearing up for an Elementary Education Degree, gotta get my ducks in a row for the 4 - 7 year long haul.

What's a meaningless subject?
    Arguments about if the toilet roll is hung on the wrong side. Anything about most reality TV shows, Snooki sounds like the name of some disturbing thing like Chucky from the Childs Play movies. lol. Kelly Rippa, lol she and Oprah can kiss my [email protected]#.

One should shut up, the other- Oprah should buy a nation if she's so sure of herself. lol Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by matthew1983 View Post
    Alright, I'll start off with with work and college. So far I'm getting $10 an hr. to clean up shopping carts from the parking lot at a blue colored company. I get to listen to music and radio. Summer hast ended!

I tend to like things from previous generations, by and large they are all still kicking butt

I do like classic rock, but usually at work, I listen to Gino Soccio, Fatback and Silver Convention. Don't recognize any of these?

It's Disco, fast passed and EPIC in style. Like old Saturday Night Live skits.

I like skill games, RPGs, learning and explaining things, I am gearing up for an Elementary Education Degree, gotta get my ducks in a row for the 4 - 7 year long haul.

Arguments about if the toilet roll is hung on the wrong side. Anything about most reality TV shows, Snooki sounds like the name of some disturbing thing like Chucky from the Childs Play movies. lol. Kelly Rippa, lol she and Oprah can kiss my [email protected]#.

One should shut up, the other- Oprah should buy a nation if she's so sure of herself. lol Seriously!
    Hi and welcome, have a good look around, one can get lost in here I do on a regular basis.

Thanks, I usually don't appreciate social sites, but this one has a fun bonus!