Thread: to all those who needs a little encouragment

Default to all those who needs a little encouragment

hi people, heres an article i have found and i hope that it can encourage people who hates thier diaper fetish .
    Fetishism: diaper fetish, diaper fetish, getting rid of a fetish

heres abit about myslef now, i have just been caught by my mum,(yes i still live with them) with a balled up wet diaper in my room. she was asking me about it , shocked.
    i tried to explained to her about me liking them since young. she looks puzzled and does not ask any questions. i am also quite worried as to how she is going to view this whole thing. so i just send her an email on that article , hoping she would understand.i feel it really speaks about me..

i realised that this whole DL TB thing is just one out of many other stuff out there and i am very sure every one has their own secret feitsh.
    so here is an encouragement that ur not the only one .(ur just the same as everybody eles)
    but one thing i would like to point out that DO NOT let this rule over your social life!
    so yeap. here is my 2 cents worth of advice.
    maybe you can also post a shout out to everyone on ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by ioaka View Post
    "why"? The idea of a fetish isn't by itself wrong. Like anything, it can be turned into or applied wrong, but just by itself it's not something that should get the twitch response of "need to get rid of it".

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    "why"? The idea of a fetish isn't by itself wrong. Like anything, it can be turned into or applied wrong, but just by itself it's not something that should get the twitch response of "need to get rid of it".
    Umm, sorry to put it so bluntly, but did you even read the page he linked to? It wasn't advice on how to get rid of a diaper fetish, it's some girl asking for help wanting to get rid of it, and the responder replying that she won't be able to and offering her guidance. I thought it was a pretty cool little article there, and not what I worried it was. I had the same knee-jerk response that you did, but when I read it, it wasn't too bad .

Thanks for posting this ioaka .

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Umm, sorry to put it so bluntly, but did you even read the page he linked to?
    sorry I should have been more clear, I wasn't responding to the content, but rather to the title.

sorry i did not note this out earlier. haha..
    i am gald you liked it..

bink

hey thanks, that was a great little article

I read the article and although I don't have any interest in getting rid of the fetish myself I did notice that this girl has one of the same problems I do. It is the fact that I along with this girl link diapers to sex. I sometimes have a hard time getting excited sexually without diapers. This article just made me wonder if I do need help with that aspect of the fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by ioaka View Post
    hi people, heres an article i have found and i hope that it can encourage people who hates thier diaper fetish .

heres abit about myslef now, i have just been caught by my mum,(yes i still live with them) with a balled up wet diaper in my room. she was asking me about it , shocked.
    i tried to explained to her about me liking them since young. she looks puzzled and does not ask any questions. i am also quite worried as to how she is going to view this whole thing. so i just send her an email on that article , hoping she would understand.i feel it really speaks about me..

i realised that this whole DL TB thing is just one out of many other stuff out there and i am very sure every one has their own secret feitsh.
    so here is an encouragement that ur not the only one .(ur just the same as everybody eles)
    but one thing i would like to point out that DO NOT let this rule over your social life!
    so yeap. here is my 2 cents worth of advice.
    maybe you can also post a shout out to everyone on ADISC.
    I bet that most of us have been caught by our mum or parents with a nappy/diaper and had to explain. My parents were/are more worried about me wearing a collar when I sleep. I tried to explain many times about both but I doubt if they undersand.