Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Finally getting around to introducing myself.
    I am Sean, 42 yo DL and a lil bit of AB. I
    Really enjoy wearing and try to as much as I can. I love training at the gym (powerlifting) and jogging. Reading and modding/fixing up my car.
    I like pretty much any type of music, except rap and hip hop, and really get into alternative. Well thats the quick of it. Hope to hear from yas soon and make some new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by DLS View Post
    Finally getting around to introducing myself.
    I am Sean, 42 yo DL and a lil bit of AB. I
    Really enjoy wearing and try to as much as I can. I love training at the gym (powerlifting) and jogging. Reading and modding/fixing up my car.
    I like pretty much any type of music, except rap and hip hop, and really get into alternative. Well thats the quick of it. Hope to hear from yas soon and make some new friends.
    Welcome to ADISC Sean!

Good brief introduction! You told us about your non-*B/DL interests, which is what we're looking for! Since reading is the only thing we seem to have in common, I'll ask you to expand on that! What do you like to read?

Hi Arlikra thanks for responding my reading taste is like my music taste ...All over the place lol. But right now I am reading Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time series.

Welcome as well. I enjoy reading and writing. We have a story forum and I've contributed one story, a Halloween story, and several poems. Right now I'm reading Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons".

Quote Originally Posted by DLS View Post
    Hi Arlikra thanks for responding my reading taste is like my music taste ...All over the place lol. But right now I am reading Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time series.
    Is it any good?

Welcome, DLS. Looks like you and I have quite a bit in common. I'm right around the 4-decade mark too, I also read a lot, and made it through about 8 of the WoT series. I gave up when the last one I read, which was a 400-500page book, covered only one or two days of actual events. I'm also a gearhead, having owned more than 20 cars since I was 15. What are you driving now, and what have you done to it?

Hey there, and welcome to ADISC! Great intro

What sort of car do you have then? (You might want to post a generic google picture of it so I can say it looks pretty, since I don't know much about cars!!)

Arlika I love the Wheel Of Time series, this is my second time reading them. Excellent story if you like fantasy type reading. Hey Dogboy I'll have to go read your story thanks for letting me know about it. And Cush right now I am having a lot of fun with my laser red 1996 Audi a4 2.8, yeah i like the older body style, they are just so classy. work done : redid the front end all new control arms,joints and rods. just did the timing belt, pump, tensioner idler ect with that job. Put on new magnaflow cats, plugs wires and usual tune up things. plus fixing a lot of misc things that were wrong with the car when i got it too many to list. Plus a whole lot of cosmetic things. HIDs ecode projectors, blacked / smoked out lights took off the chrome trim and blacked it out matte. stripped and painted the rims a nice gunmetal. Not much tuning to be done on the engine the 2.8 is pretty straight forward. all work done by me now my partners 05 and 1/2 2.0 A4, we are having fun with that!!! talk to yas all later be safe oh and ill post a pic of the car if ya want after i figure out how to.