Thread: Mistakes

Default Mistakes

Anyone ever just get ever so slightly disappointed with something in their lifestyle?

I've worked non stop for the past 17 days I think and just finished with the final call I had to make. So as I'm a it skint this week and far too tired to do anything else, thought I'd go all little.

Only to find the new, PRINTED (yay!) nappies I bought are the wrong size (I'm the clot who ordered them...) and don't fit overly snugly. And the new bottle of powder is...fragrance free. Thats the best bit about powder!

Along with a few other issues I'm a rather sorryful little.
    I need a hug

Oh, not going to well? How can you work 17 days in a row and be skint!

(hugs) You need it

Butterfly Mage

Well... my biggest disappointment in the realm of ABDL has been witnessing the steady decline in quality in American diapers. Attends in the early 1990s were about 4x more absorbent than they are now. Depends used to be better too. I miss the really pleasant fragrance that Attends used to have. The padding didn't fall apart either.

My biggest mistake? Humm…. Not cutting myself some slack for being human as humans make mistakes now & then. We tend to be too hard on ourselves over things that don't matter very much in the long run.
    A long distance hug to you, don't worry about last week and look forward to a great next week.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post

Anyone ever just get ever so slightly disappointed with something in their lifestyle?

I've worked non stop for the past 17 days I think and just finished with the final call I had to make. So as I'm a it skint this week and far too tired to do anything else, thought I'd go all little.

Only to find the new, PRINTED (yay!) nappies I bought are the wrong size (I'm the clot who ordered them...) and don't fit overly snugly. And the new bottle of powder is...fragrance free. Thats the best bit about powder!

Along with a few other issues I'm a rather sorryful little.
    I need a hug
    Awww *hugs*

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    My biggest mistake? Humm…. Not cutting myself some slack for being human as humans make mistakes now & then. We tend to be too hard on ourselves over things that don't matter very much in the long run.
    A long distance hug to you, don't worry about last week and look forward to a great next week.
    I agree with your quote completely

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Lol thanks, later that night my nappy leaked.
    But my week is going well now and I have right size nappies.

I think you're very right as well on being too hard on ourselves. Accidents happen eh.